Sign in to follow this  
Canary_Mad

Let's stop moaning and get behind Adams

Yeh it''s not everyone''s first choice but what''s done is done. Before we all start righting ourselves off lets just see how well he does first and get behind the legend that is Neil Adams!

Support the team.  Yes.Agree with this pathetic appointment. No.Expected to win the division.  Massive clear out and rebuilding to do.  Largest kitty in the division.Neil Adams.Bloody LUDICROUS.

For me the at least it means Neil Lennon is not coming, but like many I am very under whelmed to say the least, but certainly am not going to get abusive like some are already . That said, there were MANY on here who were very supportive of Neil Adams when he took over from Chris Hughton ......where have they suddenly gone?????  

Do you not think that people who are paid to make these decisions are paid the amount they are, for a reason? In their view Adams was the best man we could get for the job. Your slagging off a manager who hasn''t even had a chance to prove himself yet

He has had a chance though hasn''t he

He was woeful

I think the board should be made to realise the displeasure of the vast majority of fans, rather than just grinning and bearing it.

This is a massive joke

You think 5 games, 4 of which were against top 4 clubs is a fair chance? Sunderland''s run relegated us, not Neil Adams

I think the fans have every right to be concerned and upset with the appointment. But, as with most things, the fans anger and concern will slowly dissipate over the next couple of months and by the time the first game of the season rolls around, many will be looking forward to the first game of the season.
Most Norwich fans, even the ones who are apocalyptic with rage at this appointment, will eventually come to support Adams for his first game at the very least. It''s after that first game is through with and all the old arguments, concerns and divisions start to rear their head that concerns me.