Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

The players have no respect for Adams authority

The club captain and club record signing both reportedly walk out of the dressing room after being dropped from the team.

What this says to me is there is little to no respect for Adam''s authority as a manager and this was my reservation for why I didn''t believe he was the right man for the job.

First thing Adam''s needs to concentrate on in the Summer is making sure he toughen''s up, it''s all very well being able to manage a load of youth players but the step up into senior football is massive. I''m not sure Adam''s really proved his credentials in the 5 games he had in charge.

Boll0cks to the attacking approach that Adam brings to the team if there is no respect for the main man then what''s the point?

Massive c0ck up in my opinion by the club YET again not sure where we go from here.

Club caption is Russell Martin, who if I recall played against Arsenal. So do you mean Bassong and Wolfswinkel? The latter apparently came back to sit in the stands from what was reported...

History shows that Dutchmen and Frenchmen have little respect for any manager...... look at the past two or three World Cups !!!! So nothing to go on IMO !!

"Massive c0ck up in my opinion by the club YET again not sure where we go from here. "

Up the a football League we go.....Yobo

Yobocop,

I think you may find it is the opposite. He had the balls to drop players who were useless, out of form or whose attitude was totally wrong and that gets the respect of the other players. If players walked out, if indeed they did, then that shows they are just the wrong players to have around imo.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]The club captain and club record signing are a large part of the reason why we are in this mess and they can keep on walking.[/quote]
Indeed. If this is true (and I highly doubt it) then, to me at least, it is far less of an indictment against Adams and more of an argument that Bassong and RVW are whiny little bi**hes who cant handle being told their performances aren''t good enough.

The action of these players has shown us that the players perceive Adams for what he is...a complete rookie who has no experience in getting this team out of the Championship...

What was the rush by the board? This decision could have waited couldn''t it?

The only reason everyone was being impatient was because of this stupid deadline that was set by McNally.

McNally is starting to seem very lax and I have to question whether it was Bowkett that pulled this club up...as he seems to have taken a back step recently...

Awful appointment, sorry Neil Adams, enough respect for you as a player and as a youth team manager but not as a Championship manager...