Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

A new low for Norwich City FC

The only word i can use to describe how I feel is shocked. I really didnt think they would do this.

This is a f*cking disaster for our club.What a TERRIBLE appointment.  Shocking, cheap, awful.They obviously didnt want him or he could have got on with the job a week ago!PANIC PANIC PANIC.Let''s hope to F*CK they appoint a technical director with contacts in the game.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]18 years of tin pot decisions and terrible appointments, but must admit even i didn''t believe Delia and Co. could get it this wrong. Wow, just, wow. Cue the permanent happy clappers defending this utterly ludicrous appointment.[/quote]LOL, been many lower points than this in my supporting years.However nobody can be excited by what is obviously a fall back position. If he was first choice he would have been in position days ago. There must have been a problem with Malky and Lennon for the Board to react with this decision.Most people are not going to be very happy and Adams will face an uphill task if we get off to a poor start next season. Ther can be no denying that this is a typical "Little Norwich" move.

It is a staggering decision and I can''t believe they can''t see that.

Even if Lennon and Mackay turned us down, Zola clearly hadn''t and he would have been better.

I don''t see how we are going to keep our top players or attract any new ones.

I really thought we would be in with a shout of coming straight back up, but I think that''s gone now.

More gutting than relegation. Certainly returns us to 2009 and looking downwards to league 1 rather than upwards. If agent McCarthy carries on his work from last season we could well be two leagues apart in a season''s time. Complete joke.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]18 years of tin pot decisions and terrible appointments, but must admit even i didn''t believe Delia and Co. could get it this wrong. Wow, just, wow. Cue the permanent happy clappers defending this utterly ludicrous appointment.[/quote]

LOL, been many lower points than this in my supporting years.

However nobody can be excited by what is obviously a fall back position. If he was first choice he would have been in position days ago. There must have been a problem with Malky and Lennon for the Board to react with this decision.

Most people are not going to be very happy and Adams will face an uphill task if we get off to a poor start next season. Ther can be no denying that this is a typical "Little Norwich" move.
[/quote]

Totally agree . I got absolutely slaughtered a few weeks back for even suggesting there was such a thing as Little Norwich syndrome. As I said earlier we now need Ricky Martin to be appointed Tecnical Director and we''ll have the full hand.

You could see this coming .

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]18 years of tin pot decisions and terrible appointments, but must admit even i didn''t believe Delia and Co. could get it this wrong. Wow, just, wow. Cue the permanent happy clappers defending this utterly ludicrous appointment.[/quote]LOL, been many lower points than this in my supporting years.However nobody can be excited by what is obviously a fall back position. If he was first choice he would have been in position days ago. There must have been a problem with Malky and Lennon for the Board to react with this decision.Most people are not going to be very happy and Adams will face an uphill task if we get off to a poor start next season. Ther can be no denying that this is a typical "Little Norwich" move.[/quote]I must admit I am in shock, I would rather him than Malky or Zola. But it does stink of Little Norwich again. I have a bigger fear that he was not the choice of McNally and that he is no longer making the football decisions and the autocracy of Delia and here awful decisions have returned! It may be genius,it may be a return to League 1. I am complete and utter shocked though. I think the fans would have accepted this if we had not had all this rigmarole for the past few weeks.

Massive concern now over who goes but also who comes in. Not surprised Lennon didn''t get it cos of his World Cup commitments. The board obviously felt they needed someone to start now. Not surprised Mackay didn''t get it as too defensive.....allegedly . Wouldn''t be surprised though if the rest of the board pulled rank on McNally but we will see. Who will Adams attract to the club ? It may well be we see more youth involved but you can''t win things with kids......can you ?

As long as Adams avoids playing the 4-2-3-1 formation he has my support. If he starts playing that infernal formation he''ll be gone by November as it is not only responsible for drab boring defensive football, we also can''t score to save our lives whilst playing it.