Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

How is Adams better than Zola???

Zola clearly wanted the job and was a far more suitable candidate than Adams whose only positive was his "attacking style" which lead to 2 goals in 5 games and is countered by Zola''s proven attacking style at both West Ham and Watford...

That''s probably a question the board will be answering on radio norfolk in January after this all goes tits up.

He isn''t. He''s quite considerably less suitable for the role. I won''t say worse because I may be proved wrong.

[quote user="im spartacus"]he doesn''t fill the team up with italian loanees who don''t give a fu(k [:D][/quote]Not sure he had much of a choice in that matter and he still took a bunch of loanees to the play off final.

He knows the players, knows the club and knows what the fans want !!! Will he deliver ? ... YEEEESSSS!!!!

Zola is proven to be average. Adam is unproven. I''d take Adams if the only other option was Zola!

Players will sign for Zola - not for Adams. Not convinced this is a good appointment - certainly saw nothing last season to suggest Adams is any good.