Sign in to follow this  
JJ

The Alienation Of Our Board

This has the distinct smell of Mr. Gunn without the happy ending to it!

A manager in theory given the same job as Adams to keep us up, failing to do so and being kept on as manager by an unambitious board.

Here we have the same sort of situation of a man being kept on by an unambitious board.

Last time Mr McNally came to save us and wielded his axe to appoint someone who he saw as a better fit for Norwich.

So what has happened to our ruthless Chief Exec who was driven? Now seemingly like the fellow happy clappers on the board, lacking ambition and settling for second best, the easy way out so to speak.

Once again we have been let down by the people upstairs in our club and I can only see it going the same way as Mr. Gunn, as like I said earlier there will be no Mcnally to save us this time around.

What does this tell the players? Getting in a more experienced, better profiled manager may of persuaded your better players to stay at the club, but with this appointment it shows a clear lack of ambition as far as im concerned.

I worry that Neil promises to play a lot more younger players next year from the academy, because I can''t see them being ready for the hustle and bussle of the championship.

I know I shall be shot down for this in all honesty. But once again the board have failed to act.

There''s Director''s who are on one side - and there''s Director''s who are on the other side......Now the debt has been cleared, maybe it''s someone''s personal train set again?

It is indeed, seemingly keen to prove themselves ''right'' by appointing from within and that Gunn was just a tiny bit of a mistake.

It is as you say, their train set once more.

A train set who''s lost its conductor by all accounts then!