Sign in to follow this  
Big A

Amateurs

I used to think that McNally and Co could do no wrong but with every move they continue to prove just how inept they are.

Its clear Adams isn''t first choice, otherwise why the wait from Sunday. Lennon (and Mackay) held the cards and neither wanted City. Mackay will go to Celtic, Lennon to WBA, meanwhile city are left to look like amateurs who have no where left to turn but to ''little old Neyhall''

Its taken 2 weeks to make a knee jerk decision. Poor, really Poor!

I suspect this complete lack of ambition from the board will see a sea of players handing in transfer requests now.

It''s obvious we couldn''t get the prime candidates and had to go for the fall back position.Such is life but we are where we are.A Premier League return suddenly seems to be vanishing over the horizon.[:(]

So the board have overseen a dire premier season which resulted in our relegation. We now have appointed a man who has 5 games experience as manager who is expected to get us back at the first attempt!!!!

What a fecking joke, I really think its time now that we start rallying against the board they seem totally clueless!!!

I really can''t get over this, thanks McNally, Delia et all for ruining my football club!!!!

[quote user="ricardo"]It''s obvious we couldn''t get the prime candidates and had to go for the fall back position.Such is life but we are where we are.A Premier League return suddenly seems to be vanishing over the horizon.[:(][/quote]Agree with most of this Ricardo but why the gloom and doom over a swift return ?Yes, a '' name '' is what we all wanted but if Adams was next on the list then so be it. Football''s always a gamble - even Ferguson didn''t get it right every time - and the new man might surprise us.

Adams appears not to have united the fans, doubt he will do the same for the team, and being associated with our relegation he has not brought back a feel good factor.

Hope I am wrong but this is depressing and a slow start to next season will see the crowd turn very quickly.