Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Now we Know why we didn't go for a win at Chelsea.

Sorry this makes absolutely no sense to me..

Are you suggesting they tasked him with the job of gaining a 0-0 draw?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Sorry this makes absolutely no sense to me..

Are you suggesting they tasked him with the job of gaining a 0-0 draw?[/quote]

Not to lose made it a good result for N.Adams,

Not NCFC.

OMG What have the board done.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Sorry this makes absolutely no sense to me..

Not NCFC.

OMG What have the board done.[/quote]Actually a draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is quite a good result.I remember the home game where we were drawing 1-1, threw Nathan Redmond on with 15 minutes to go, he went all out attack and brought a few smart saves from Petr Cech and we lost 3-1. Not necessarily a good idea to throw caution to the wind away from home to Champions League semi-finalists. And as they say, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Sorry this makes absolutely no sense to me..

Not NCFC.

OMG What have the board done.[/quote]Actually a draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is quite a good result.I remember the home game where we were drawing 1-1, threw Nathan Redmond on with 15 minutes to go, he went all out attack and brought a few smart saves from Petr Cech and we lost 3-1. Not necessarily a good idea to throw caution to the wind away from home to Champions League semi-finalists. And as they say, hindsight is a wonderful thing.[/quote]

Did you not know a draw more or less relegated us like a defeat. A win may have saved us from relegation, happy clapping.

OMG what have the board done

Just LOL!!!!

So Adams is supposed to have aimed for a draw hoping it would relegate us because if he won he''d be less likely to get the job?... RIGHT!!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Just LOL!!!!

So Adams is supposed to have aimed for a draw hoping it would relegate us because if he won he''d be less likely to get the job?... RIGHT!![/quote]Let me spell it out, he didn''t go for the win which NCFC needed in case we lose and it makes it look bad for N.Adams, Mourinho pointed this out also.

From NCFC point of view a 10-0 defeat was as useful as a 0-0 draw