Sign in to follow this  
City since 1943

Grow Up.

What is the average age of contributors to this message board? My guess is 12. Judging by the way they hounded for an entire season and eventually assassinated the previous manager, thus succeeding in getting us relegated. They have now turned their attention to our newly appointed manager and are duty bound to give him a hard time through the summer and the entirety of next season so assuring that promotion will only be a dream.

So grow up children or go and play somewhere else. Any true fan would support the manager and selected team or is that too much to expect?

[quote user="City since 1943"]What is the average age of contributors to this message board? My guess is 12. Judging by the way they hounded for an entire season and eventually assassinated the previous manager, thus succeeding in getting us relegated. They have now turned their attention to our newly appointed manager and are duty bound to give him a hard time through the summer and the entirety of next season so assuring that promotion will only be a dream.

So grow up children or go and play somewhere else. Any true fan would support the manager and selected team or is that too much to expect?[/quote]Welcome back Wiz

A few questions.

1. Are you happy with the appointment of Adams?

2. Do you think he has what it takes to get us promoted

3. Can you see him being able to keep hold of our key players?

4. Can you see him being able to attract the level of players we need to challenge for promotion?

For me, it''s a no to all of them

[quote user="City since 1943"]What is the average age of contributors to this message board? My guess is 12. Judging by the way they hounded for an entire season and eventually assassinated the previous manager, thus succeeding in getting us relegated. They have now turned their attention to our newly appointed manager and are duty bound to give him a hard time through the summer and the entirety of next season so assuring that promotion will only be a dream.

So grow up children or go and play somewhere else. Any true fan would support the manager and selected team or is that too much to expect?[/quote]
Why did you do it Delia?

So grow up children or go and play somewhere else. Any true fan would support the manager and selected team or is that too much to expect?[/quote]

City since 1943, do you mean ITFC since 1943 with that statement.

OMG What have the board done

What''s the first special pie going to be Delia?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]A few questions.

1. Are you happy with the appointment of Adams?

2. Do you think he has what it takes to get us promoted

3. Can you see him being able to keep hold of our key players?

4. Can you see him being able to attract the level of players we need to challenge for promotion?

For me, it''s a no to all of them[/quote]

I would have said No to similar questions when Walker was appointed. I''m underwhelmed I agree but decision is made lets see what he can do and how we as fans can help by getting behind the team.

Re. 3. Can you see him being able to keep hold of our key players?

I certainly think Adams has a good a chance as anyone would have of keeping players. If (say) Tettey, Fer or Snodgrass feel they should stay in the Premiership, or move to a European equivalent, then their agents will beaver away to get them a move regardless. They might get lucky, they might not. If they don''t they''ll stay put.

I certainly find it hard to believe that anyone will demand a move because we didn''t appoint Mackay or Lennon - Bassong maybe as he seemed to be out of favour, but that''s about it.

And if he can hold the key players then re. 2 he will have what we need to get promoted - a decent squad by Championship standards.

Am I happy about his appointment? Not entirely. I certainly didn''t want Lennon, and was doubtful about Malky''s playing style.

I would have liked us to have found an up-and-coming figure in the mould of O''Neill when he arrived from Wycombe but realistically there''s no obvious candidate out there of that ilk at the moment.