Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Let's do a bit of research...

...and save the Pinkun journos a job.How satisfied are you with the appointment of Neil Adams as NCFC''s new manager?Very satisfiedSomewhat satisfiedNeutralSomewhat unsatisfiedVery unsatisfiedThere are already dozens of other threads with people venting their spleen, so try to keep the answers restricted to the above, and don''t start trolling if someone has an opposite viewpoint to your own.I''ll start - very unsatisfied.

Losing interest. Possibly even more underwhelmed than when Gunn was appointed.Fans opinion seems to come last in football these days.

If it had been done immidiately without all the messing about, i''d be somewhat unsatisfied, but now i''m utterly f**ked off.

Totally and utterly not satisfied with the appointment and with th boards performance over the last two years!!!!

Neutral. Adams is a good coach, but I fear that without a strong technical director and director of footballing recruitment to help him in what is going to be a very difficult off-season that he won''t have the resources to show his coaching talent.

[quote user="whoareyou?"]Losing interest. Possibly even more underwhelmed than when Gunn was appointed.Fans opinion seems to come last in football these days.

To be fair, it was that Facebook petition that helped get Gunn the job.

This is a totally different kettle of fish and the perfect chance for the club to listen to the fans and get it right. I might be wrong but I don''t remember a single thread on any board advocating Adams get the job...how the hell did they arrive at this decision with the other experienced potential out there?

The ''ANGRY'' emoticon is getting a good workout tonight!

delightedwiz has temporarily far ked orfthe plastics and the newbies have all sprung out and are having a hissy fitand we have appointed someone who seems to have identified the problems with the way the team playsand looks capable of getting them going againHOORAY FOR ADAMS !

I wanted an attacking manager so would have been happy with Zola, not so much with Lennon and Mackay, but Neil will do well IMO.

Very satisfied !!

Somewhat satisfied

The boards handling of it has been poor and ver frustrating. It is up there with sherry speech and Colchester debacle, yet there is still opportunity to haul themselves out if:

1: They make a strong statement as to why events unfolded like they did.

2: they buy & sell well backing the manager

3: Neil delivers

I''m happy. He a someone who has shown potential at Youth level, knows the club and the fans expectations, has shown he can set a team up well, particularly when he has a chance to develop his own team, and actually gives a damn.

I didn''t want any of the others as I didn''t want someone else who wasn''t passionate about my club. Adams is, in addition to the qualities shown. This is nothing like Gunn, and the trolls on here comparing it to then have shown their lack of knowledge by doing so.

I despair of some City fans at times. The guy has not had any chance to build or shape a squad yet. Those 5 games would never have counted. Give him a chance. If it looks bad early on, then the board should act quickly, but give the guy a chance for goodnes sake.

All the best Neil. There''s at least one fan that wants you to do well (along with most of the real life City fans I talk to day to day).

Baffled, bemused, dumbstruck etcSeems very much a last resort decision because others wouldn''t come.

This stinks of Peter Grant, great coach, good friend of Delia but an absolutely crap manager.

Delia''s appointment nearly ruined his career, is she trying to do the same thing with Adams

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:09 PM:

I think i''d go on some sort of killing spree in norwich

------------------------------------------------------------------

I only said this because I didn''t think it would happen...Oh well, my words are my bond

Very unsatisfied. The way it has been handled is a P R disaster - it seems as though the last choice got the job. Did Delia out vote McNally and will he stay?

Neutral for me, need to see how things go, not my first choice, then again niether was MM or NL, reasons being

MM, proven in Championship, but most posters have stated that he was more defencive than CH.

NL, only proven in the SPL, ok a few Champions League games, but any posters gran could win the SPL if managing Celtic.

I would like to have seen Steve Clark with Hoddle as TD

Not at all sure yet, for me it depends who fills the other positions - get in a good experienced team behind him and it could work out very well.

I''d have to say that on the face of it I don''t think it is the choice I''d have made as he just doesn''t have the experience I feel we need - but the only way you can gain that experience is by being given a chance.

Between unsatisfied and neutral. His passion for Norwich is a plus, but his lack of experience is a worry. I''m underwhelmed.