Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Radio Norfolk

I wonder if McNally has the balls to go on a phone in next week I very much doubt it bet he wouldn''t get an easy ride with questions this time

I''m yet to see a negative post on here where it''s lead me to believe that the person behind it is capable of the cohesion of using a telephone and stringing a sentence together, let alone talking to the CEO of a football club on live radio.

I could.David, was this a decision supported by you personally.David, why was Neil the most qualified person for the job.David, was there no other manager in the world with more experience and contacts we could have approached?David, if we don''t get into the play offs will you resign?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''m yet to see a negative post on here where it''s lead me to believe that the person behind it is capable of the cohesion of using a telephone and stringing a sentence together, let alone talking to the CEO of a football club on live radio.[/quote]

People like our CEO have all the same features as any other human being, there s@@t also smells.

So why cant any one person say you was wrong?

OMG What have the board done

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''m yet to see a negative post on here where it''s lead me to believe that the person behind it is capable of the cohesion of using a telephone and stringing a sentence together, let alone talking to the CEO of a football club on live radio.[/quote][:D]

David, was this a decision supported by you personally. - OBVIOUSLY I AM THE CEO.

David, why was Neil the most qualified person for the job. - WE TOOK MANY THINGS INTO ACCOUNT, BUT IT WAS THE WAY HE MANAGED THE CLUB WHEN GIVEN THE POISON CHALICE LAST SEASON AND THE WAY THE PLAYERS REACTED.

David, was there no other manager in the world with more experience and contacts we could have approached? - YES OF COURSE THERE ARE MANAGERS WITH MORE EXPERIENCE BUT EXPERIENCE DOESN''T NECESSARILY MEAN RESULTS. WE''VE SEEN THAT OVER THE YEARS WITH MANAGERS WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE NOT BEING SUCCESSFUL.

David, if we don''t get into the play offs will you resign? - IF I BELIEVE IT IS WITHIN THE CLUBS BEST INTEREST FOR ME TO RESIGN THEN YES I WILL.

Now, I''m no where near as slick, experienced or knowledgable as DM and I''ve rather a lot to drink. But I think those answers swerve your ''direct'' questions well enough.