Sign in to follow this  
#

It was only ever Adams.

Yes, I know you''ll laugh or sigh at this claim but this is Delia''s Norwich we''re talking about here and Adams is her favourite remember.

It is my opinion that she''s got her own way again (Gunn) and rather than appoint a manager to get us back up again quickly she''s put her own feelings first.

I just await confirmation of my claim

[quote user="canarywales"]Hughton out n Adams in, will make you a happy village idiot them[/quote]

Like many posters on here I wanted Adams in as a caretaker after CH was sacked, he does not have the experience to lead us next season. ..and you know it!

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

Same thread every day.

And again you said 4 weeks ago that Adams is the new messiah.

It''s no wonder you''re just viewed as the site clown.

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Oh we''ll if it''s Adams we will be fine.[/quote]

Oh no we won''t, he hasn''t the experience and you damn well know it....he''s a good first team coach but this will end in tears.

To be perfectly honest. IF the boards manager plans have hit a snag and it needs a re-think.

The board could quite easily take the soft option and go for somebody they know.

As someboy said, shoving a couple on quid in Adams at 20-1 may be a good bet.

Has there been a time when you''ve been happy with our club? There has to be more to life than hating your own club and ass kissing on other clubs forums.

so if its Adams why is it taking so bloody long, more like in negotiations with a club over a currently employed elsewhere manager

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]When Neil Adams was appointed manager for the last 5 games Wiz was fully behind him.

So has Wiz now changed his mind?! [:D]

Whatever next?!
[/quote]

Only as caretaker.[^o)]

Let the Board take as long as they like. We need the right man or we will waste the parachute payments on crap signings and be stuck in the Champs for years

There are a lot of Grant, Gunn, Roder''s out there - we have to get it right

The three they seem to be talking to are Neil Adams, Gianfranco Zola and Malky Mackay and the board have taken the full week to decide so I don''t think there''s too much between them, how can anyone say that they would rather have one over the other when they haven''t been to the interviews and don''t know their plans ?

If it was going to be Adams I think he would have been appointed by now.

I think the reason it''s taking longer than expected is because the board understand the importance of getting the right man in to lead the club.

Still hoping for Mackay or Lennon with Adams as assistant.

Im not so sure......

If Adams is appointed i certainly dont think he would have been the 1st or even 2nd choice, which wouldnt bode well.

Why havent they appointed him already if he is first choice? Also when Mcnally spoke of us naming a manager within the week, he had spoken highly of Adams but then had said "What we''ve seen is there is a manager of the future there. But we are talking to other people. There are three or four names."

Just sounds like Adams is possibly being groomed to be the future manager, after this new manager rather than the immediate future

Lennon or Steve Evans for me

Via Radio Norfolk the gang of 3 are softening up the fans for Adams managerial appointment.

Transparent and the death chimes of our club.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Via Radio Norfolk the gang of 3 are softening up the fans for Adams managerial appointment.

Transparent and the death chimes of our club.

[/quote]To everything, turn, turn, turn...7th April 2014...

[quote user="Wiz"]

Adams will be the next Walker.

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he

doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts

work, he starts today and he knows his tactics

backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

[/quote]

Don''t let the 3 stooges fool you, its Adams................prudence come on down.

[quote user="Wiz"]Don''t let the 3 stooges fool you, its Adams................prudence come on down.[/quote]
Put your money where you mouth is then, Adams is 25/1, put a tenner on it, easy money!
Instead I really suspect you don''t have a clue but can''t miss an opportunity to stir some sh*t.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Wiz"]Don''t let the 3 stooges fool you, its Adams................prudence come on down.[/quote]
Put your money where you mouth is then, Adams is 25/1, put a tenner on it, easy money!
Instead I really suspect you don''t have a clue but can''t miss an opportunity to stir some sh*t.
[/quote]
No? Not interested in earning your opinion some credibility?
You could even donate the winnings to Ray''s Fund, think of how smug you could be.

It will only be Adams if their preferred choice turns them down...............A short list is just that, Adams will be at the bottom of it (no reflection on him personally, just that the others on the list will have more experience).  Those above him on the list will be offered the job first.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

is that the radio with subtitles ?or does your carer sign it to you as she supposedly did with the song off youtube ?

Wiz is talking rollocks shocker while still wanting to moan about NCFC?

He is tedious with the same all stuff, as in the BBC thread and as others also points out, will never answer a direct question as he prefers to have too many irons in the fire to say ''told you so'' (but denies it when constantly wrong)

Wish he''d stick to his mentality of the carrowroad website.

[quote user="lake district canary"]A short list is just that, Adams will be at the bottom of it[/quote]Blimey, I didn''t realise he was that short, bottom of a short list eh? Who''d have thunk it? [:O]