Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Leave it out you lot

For christs sake leave Neil Adams alone,judge him on results next season Its sick giving him stick now,get behind him and show him we support him.some of this stuff on here is a disgrace.

Not his fault he got job it''s the boards fault I for one will not be backing him

Not his fault he got job it''s the boards fault I for one will not be backing him 

That''s the funniest thing I''ve read all night.

Lets all calm down and just see what happens next season,like a f**king witch hunt already just sleep on it then think before you write,are you all scummers all of a sudden as you are acting like them.

I agree, I feel the appointment is uncertain but I think Adams passion and commitment will be second to none, with him already saying he''s putting in work for the norwich way.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Keanes won the Championship before something Adams will never emulate .[/quote]

O and how do u know this Canary One - I take it all these people who are against this appointment will not be going to the games next season leaving tickets available to those that will