Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

If Carlsberg made car crashes.......

They''d be filmed at carrow road.

What a complete disaster!

In January Hughton couldn''t be sacked as there was nobody out there. Except Adams who was already here!

Two weeks ago we''d be appointing a manager within a week. Then we give it to the person who is already here. That''s great backing and confidence the board have shown in Adams!

I wouldn''t be surprised if this D O F failed to materialise.

McNally, how have you turned into this indecisive, irresponsible and dam right incompetent numpty your currently demonstrating?

One thing you learn with Norwich City, when things can''t get any worse - up pops a former legend.

I would be more inclined to think that just when the board cannot find a more stupider thread ... up you pop

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="City1st"]I would be more inclined to think that just when the board cannot find a more stupider thread ... up you pop

[/quote]

Yet you still want to comment in it.[/quote]

that does tend to be the requirement when you want to point out the fact

[quote user="City1st"]I would be more inclined to think that just when the board cannot find a more stupider thread ... up you pop

[/quote]Agreed. As if Neil Adams is a "former legend". Ridiculous his crosses could never beat the first man.