Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

It's gonna be difficult ....

To get the boards first choice or any manager after the way they failed massively to back the previous full time manager and sacked him when we were five points clear with only five games left. The board who failed and fans who booed CH and the players may have cost us more long term than I dare to think.

[quote user="LostTheFaith"]To get the boards first choice or any manager after the way they failed massively to back the previous full time manager and sacked him when we were five points clear with only five games left. The board who failed and fans who booed CH and the players may have cost us more long term than I dare to think.[/quote]

No, its you happy clappers who caused this, by backing him way past his sell by date. Your boy lost......deal with it.

They backed him for far too long. It was their backing of the manager that relegated us. You still seem to have your head stuck in the sand.

[quote user="LostTheFaith"]To get the boards first choice or any manager after the way they failed massively to back the previous full time manager and sacked him when we were five points clear with only five games left. The board who failed and fans who booed CH and the players may have cost us more long term than I dare to think.[/quote]
Have you not had enough attention off your parents? Starting to think you need Social Services round as you''re so desperate for attention all the time.
AKA... Shut up, f**k off, it''s boring.
If you''re going to troll and attention seek, at least come up with some original material rather than recycling this nonsense.

[quote user="Wiz"]

No, its you happy clappers who caused this, by backing him way past his sell by date. Your boy lost......deal with it.

[/quote]

I''m amazed you get taken in by this troll, if you keep responding to him he''ll never go away.

So no debate as per usual.

Do you not think that managers do not look at the recent history of what the club has done????

I would love to get someone with a real spark here but th I we will end up with an out of work journeyman. I agree with Wiz about Malky.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]I''m amazed you get taken in by this troll, if you keep responding to him he''ll never go away.[/quote]I''m amazed you get taken in by THAT troll, if you keep responding to him he''ll never go away. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]I''m amazed you get taken in by this troll, if you keep responding to him he''ll never go away.[/quote]I''m amazed you get taken in by THAT troll, if you keep responding to him he''ll never go away. [:S][/quote]

Well I''m amazed that your amazed and I don''t want you to go away, it''s the amazing posters like you that make this all worthwhile.