Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

I hated Hughton and his football but

OK we get it....you don''t approve,of the appointment.

Thanks for the 43 threads with ever increasing vitriol...helps to reinforce your point.

Me? Think I''ll wait to see how the season starts and then maybe start to form an opinion based on that rather than blind prejudice...

[quote user="killiecanary"]OK we get it....you don''t approve,of the appointment.

Thanks for the 43 threads with ever increasing vitriol...helps to reinforce your point.

Me? Think I''ll wait to see how the season starts and then maybe start to form an opinion based on that rather than blind prejudice...[/quote]

All our decent players will be gone and carrow road will be filled full of hate every time we go behind. I guess the 3rd home match will end up like WBA this year if we are not in top 6

My view,will be informed from my seat in the upper Barclay for which I have held a season ticket for nearly ten years, as well as the many away games I attend with my young son.

It''s called ''supporting'' old chap...something some numpties on here could do with checking the definition of in a dictionary...

Now jog on you imbecile

nah hughton was a complete ''tard

adams is a good chapthe problem is the championship is one of the hardest leagues to get out of in europe and hes got zero experience, achieved nothing in the game as a manager and is hardly going to attract quality players to come and play for him

I wonder how many of these ''fans'' who want Hughton back were calling for his head a few weeks ago. I''m not particularly happy with Adams'' appointment, considering the other options available during close season but I''m not going to get on at him when the season hasn''t even started yet. Good luck to him, let''s see how it goes.

And as for potentially losing all these fantastic players tthat just got us relegated - if they want to go, let them, as long as we replace them first. It''s more important we have players who want to play for us.