Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Bone - Superstar

Technical Director

Like the vast majority of people on here tonight I''m astounded by the appointment of Neil Adams as our manager.

Surely this could have made more sense and perhaps softened the blow a bit if they had announced the new TD at the same time and maybe we would have understood the plan (if there is one).

As it stands, I just don''t understand this at all.

This Technical Director role now seems to take on a whole lot more importance - thinking about it, after tonights events, it will probably be Ricky Martin!!!

It won''t be a big name if that''s what you think, and in this case, that''s a very good thing.

ricky martin never a professional footballer who couldn''t get in the wroxham side ! yes I can see the contacts he will have thetford diss and stowmarket !

Charlie Wyett broke the news on Twitter.. I doubt the club would have wanted to break the news when they did..

Who knows what''s around the corner.

[quote user="Jimmy Bone - Superstar"]Like the vast majority of people on here tonight I''m astounded by the appointment of Neil Adams as our manager.

Surely this could have made more sense and perhaps softened the blow a bit if they had announced the new TD at the same time and maybe we would have understood the plan (if there is one).

As it stands, I just don''t understand this at all.

This Technical Director role now seems to take on a whole lot more importance - thinking about it, after tonights events, it will probably be Ricky Martin!!![/quote]

Craig Fleming would be ideal, he knows lots of non league talent which will be just what we want with our ambitions,

Strange you should mention Craig Fleming. I passed him driving through the city on my way home tonight and when I heard of the Adams appointment the same though went through my mind!

Maybe we''ll bring big Joe Royle in as well and re-unite the old Oldham gang!!!

This could have been the stumbling block with Malky. I cannot think of any other ''terms'' that they would have been in disagreement with apart from this.

Perhaps MM didn''t want a DoF. whereas it seems to be McNally''s new pash.

AndyCanary wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 10:20 PM:

Charlie Wyett broke the news on Twitter.. I doubt the club would have wanted to break the news when they did..

Who knows what''s around the corner.

Who knows indeed. i would not be surprised if we see an experienced indevidual come in as DOF