Sign in to follow this  
NWC

The senior players and Neil Adams

I think I follow all of our first team players on twitter. The only one who has tweeted anything about the managerial appointment is "soon to be?" first team player Carlton Morris

50m

Delighted at the appointed of Neil Adams big things!!

and ex- first team player Grant Holt

24m

Big well done to mr Adams on getting the job on a full time basis. Great bloke and a top top coach.

Surely you would expect some of the other players to offer congratulations - even if they are on holiday in wherever?

I am sure they have opted to take the similar approach of buying an apple to give to him on their first day back..

I wonder if any of our players will be thinking about jumping ship now? I guess it depends on how they think he did with the time he was here before.

Has it not crossed your minds that the board would have considered the players opinions in this process??

Or nooooooo of course the board are set on the demolition of this club.. They don''t know what they are doing and don''t care either.. .... dot... dot. .... dot...

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]By "Senior Players" you mean Grant Holt who plays for Wigan/Villa and Carlton Morris a youth team guy?[/quote]Thanks for reading the post - I should have put that in........

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Has it not crossed your minds that the board would have considered the players opinions in this process?? [/quote]If so, I would have expected senior players to be trotted out in front of the media waxing lyrical about Neil Adams......

[quote user="im spartacus"]russell martin  spoke out in support a week or so ago[/quote]

but he''s been spouting crap all season, with performances to match

[quote user="im spartacus"]russell martin  spoke out in support a week or so ago[/quote]Russel Martin is the clubs mouthpiece and us being in the Champs suits him fine because its his level , will any of the top players stay with the clown in charge ? no chance .

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Has it not crossed your minds that the board would have considered the players opinions in this process??

Or nooooooo of course the board are set on the demolition of this club.. They don''t know what they are doing and don''t care either.. .... dot... dot. .... dot...[/quote]steady on old fellowthis is back bedroom time and the newbies are entitled to their tears before bed without you putting in your h''appeth of common senseit''s quieten down in an hour or sounless it''s a half term holiday or something

Quite frankly I for one am bored with reading the inane ramblings of of players.

I know that it is expected that all and sundry comment on social media but I would prefer the players shut up and back the manager with their performance next season or p!$$ off and take their hashtags with them along with their egos elsewhere