Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

What are we grieving for...

Malky - ex Cardiff, Watford who wa sacked for poor decisons, signing and results. A defensive manager.

Zola - ex West ham and Watford again who was sacked for not bringing success to these clubs

Lennon - no experience of competitive leagues and didn''t want to come to Norwich City

Adams - Good reputation as a coach, knows the players and club, passionate, committed and wanted the job......

What are we grieving for ? simple we have just ended any chance of getting promoted next season and Ipswich will probably double us too as we field a team of kids and nobodys so the Board dont have to spend .

I think people like a "name" Bristol, it makes them feel important.

For me, I am more interested in the man than the name, and we have got a good one.

Jenkins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 9:48 PM:

I think people like a "name" Bristol, it makes them feel important.

For me, I am more interested in the man than the name, and we have got a good one.

Sums it up for me

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Malky - ex Cardiff, Watford who wa sacked for poor decisons, signing and results. A defensive manager.

Zola - ex West ham and Watford again who was sacked for not bringing success to these clubs

Lennon - no experience of competitive leagues and didn''t want to come to Norwich City

Adams - Good reputation as a coach, knows the players and club, passionate, committed and wanted the job......[/quote]

So let me get this right. Championship winning Malky. Champions League manager Neil Lennon. Yet you think Neil Adams has a good reputation as a coach? Because he won the FA youth cup?

Big difference between being a good coach and a good tactical manager. I would of been happy and fully expected that Neil would get a coaching role in a new 1st team management set up.... But manager that''s going too far, maybe after another 2-3 years in a 1st team coaching role. The board have just taken a massive gamble IMO and heavily divided the fans. Current poll 68% against. That''s a huge division which is exactly what we didn''t need at this time. There will always be division but the majority is clearly in the oppose.

[quote user="Jimmy Bone - Superstar"]How do you know that the others declined or were even spoken to?[/quote]Lennon wasnt spoken too , Goreham confirmed this on Norfolk tonight .