Sign in to follow this  
Billabong

Upbeat :)

Not sure what all the negativity is about? - Take a step back and NA ticks many boxes, which is more than can be said for the other names knocked around

I''m feeling positive about next season and promotion!…………Bring it on!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Billabong"]Not sure what all the negativity is about? - Take a step back and NA ticks many boxes, which is more than can be said for the other names knocked around

I''m feeling positive about next season and promotion!…………Bring it on!!!!!!!![/quote]

You might not say that when you see the squad we are left with in a months time.

The only boxes ticked are enthusiasm loyalty and dedication.

He was not our first choice almost certainly a panic appt after that fell thru and has no experience no contacts no in depth knowledge, little senior team management no tactical experience.

He is the choice of the heart not the head and that always fails at this level today, just like Man Utd appointing Giggs full time manager! They knew wouldn''t work.

Pffft, this is all hearsay, how do people know whether or not he was the first choice or not? Perhaps the board went by standard employment laws, opened up the position for applicants and interviewed them all and he was the most convincing?

He''s also not a panic appointment. If it had been that he would have been appointed last week after only a couple of days.

If they wanted the cheap and easy option - they would have employed me!

ND has it all in his locker and has the potential to be an excellent manager