Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

75% not happy, IMO.

[quote user="simmo_2"]OMG What have the board done[/quote]

Made the correct decision, perhaps ?

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="simmo_2"]OMG What have the board done[/quote]

Made the correct decision, perhaps ?[/quote]

What are you trying to say?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]75%? Based on what?[/quote]

Based on a poll on EDP website currently on going, why ? me, you must see the reaction on this board

I certainly wouldn''t take the members of this was forum as being an representative sample of Norwich fans. That said I consider myself as quite trusting of the boards judgement, but even I am stunned by this appointment. I just hope it works out!Moo

Well I''ve not spoken to anybody who thinks it''s remotely a good idea yet since it''s been announced.

That includes some non city supporting mates as well as those who do. No one at all thought it was anything more than a joke. And it is.

[quote user="simmo_2"]OMG What have the board done[/quote]

I''d say your percentage is about right and the other 25% would be the sentimentalists who play the Norwich through and through line. Same mentality as those who wanted Mackay simply because we are one of about ten clubs he has been associated with as player and manager.

So, we have a manager who has never managed before (except the final five) and hasn''t even coached at any level other than youth football. Do we know who will be his A.M. and coach?

Some would say failure to get back to the Prem. at the first attempt would be a fate worse than death. That being the case, one would have expected the appointment of a manager who could demonstrate successful experience of the task. We simply cannot afford to pay a trainee manager to make mistakes as he learns the ropes.

I really would like to know what events caused the extended delay in making the appointment, who we were getting and why we haven''t got him. Obviously we''ll never know this but for me, at Monday''s phone-in, McNally more or less said that it would not be Adams but that he would likely remain in some capacity.

Nearer 90% i reckon Adams is the most unwanted Norwich manager ever appointed , lets hope he gets the message and decides to go back to his profession , talking 5hite on the radio .

imo one of the 25%

imo 75% of this message board would be unhappy at whoever was appointed.

imo on this occasion a committed Manager from within is better than a mercenary who only wants a large transfer budget

I''m not happy because If Adams is good enough to be entrusted with one of the most important season in our history, why then wasn''t he good enough to take over from Hughton in December?

I''m happy enough with his appointment now though, I''d have preferred Lennon, Malky has become less and less appealing to me as this has dragged on and I''d take Adams over crap like Zola, Sherwood, Warnock, Popovic etc every time.

He''s a very, very good coach (apparently), knows the players, knows the club, has the right footballing philosophy, apparently has the backing of our most important players (Mick Dennis article/Martin interview) and will be desperate to succeed.

I''m a bit worried for sure, because this could be a fatal mistake, but mostly I''m confident the board has made a clever decision

[quote user="Jenkins"]Based on the childlike overreaction of a few fans of dubious motivation on here I think.[/quote]

Yes same ones who said get rid of Hughton at Xmas , since when can you be happy we end up with 2nd if not 3rd choice appointment with no real experience at this level.