Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

How long will he get..?

The news is sinking in now and the appointment can''t be undone.

It is vital we get behind our manager and team - that''s what supporters do - to encourage promotion at the first opportunity.

However, what position do we need to be in before we voice displeasure? And when?

If you don''t show the board how you feel they sit on their hands. It was only when Hughton got a clap banner in the mush he was gone. The same with Gunn and the season ticket goons.

I really want Adams to do well and I hope he seizes the opportunity with three successful seasons but this first season down with the Sky cash can''t be wasted...

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]The news is sinking in now and the appointment can''t be undone.

It is vital we get behind our manager and team - that''s what supporters do - to encourage promotion at the first opportunity.

However, what position do we need to be in before we voice displeasure? And when?

If you don''t show the board how you feel they sit on their hands. It was only when Hughton got a clap banner in the mush he was gone. The same with Gunn and the season ticket goons.

I really want Adams to do well and I hope he seizes the opportunity with three successful seasons but this first season down with the Sky cash can''t be wasted...[/quote]

He should get the number of games that Hughton should have got last season, 10-15 games.

If it''s not working by then he should go!

This appointment reeks of the ''little old Norwich'' mentality!

Well if it goes belly up lets hope they learned something this season and act before the January window. Sadly that is about as long as I think he''ll be in charge.

I agree with this. Hopefully the board have learnt from their error keeping Hughton on until we were past the point of no return.

I would like to see a joint statement from Adams and the Board later on today showing a united front and clear aims of getting back into the premiership first time.

Adams has to be allowed the transfer window and the first few games to make his mark before any conclusions are drawn. However at the same time we can''t pi$s about giving him time if it''s clear he can''t do the job of getting results

If at the end of October we aren''t in the top 6 or very close, the trigger should be pulled.

With a whole pre season under his belt surely 10-15 games should be enough time to get the side gelled and if we are not sitting comfortably in the playoff zone then he should be sacked!

Crowd will turn almost immediately just about everybody is pi55ed off with this appointment and can see through Delia Smiths lies .

I kinda still hoping in vain that he realises he''s not wanted and resigns before he does anything

Just so we can get a real manager in.