Sign in to follow this  
Moosheep

"Robert Chase wants a tracksuit not a manager"

That is what Martin O''Neill said when he left Norwich, implying that the board were trying to interfere with how his team played. Managers don''t like that sort of thing.Fast forward to last week when our board stated that style of play would be included in the new manager''s contract. Add a technical director breathing down their necks and is it any surprise that we have failed to attract an experienced manager? It''s not as if the names who have been associated with the vacancy are going to struggle to find employment elsewhere this summer. All except Adams of course who is probably a little more willing to be dictated to by the board in order to be fast tracked into first team management.I reserve judgement on whether this is a good appointment, only time will tell on that front, but it is, in my opinion, a massive gamble. I only hope it pays off.Moo

Robert Chase was everything Delia fucking Smith is not , at least we had a club to be proud of then , now its a laughing stock supported by silly old pensioners and middle aged women .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Robert Chase was everything Delia fucking Smith is not , at least we had a club to be proud of then , now its a laughing stock supported by silly old pensioners and middle aged women .[/quote]so how old are you then, sonny ?