Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Are we going to buy Bentley?

Are we going to buy Bentley? He is still up for grabs I believe and I think we could really do with his creativity at the moment. As the season progressed last year, he got better and better and featured in every game we won.

I think it''s money well spent...but I''ll probably get shot down for saying it...as usual.

You won''t get shot down by me, I agree we could really use Bentley, however his name has not been mentioned at all in connection with us. I think it comes down to Worthy and Bentley not seeing eye to eye and I don''t think, as much as I''d like him to, that we''ll be seeing him back here. Rumours abound that we may see him join Morrison at Palace, now wouldn''t that really twist the knife?!

To be fair, he didn''t do much last year. If he couldn''t get himself up for the premiership, hows he going to feel going to Plymouth on a wet tuesday night?"

We could use his creativity when played behind the front two as he was against Bolton at home last season.

yes, get him!

but worthy wont, not because its good for the team, but because worthy is simply not going to get anyone else.

He did say he would love to see about bringing him back to the club....... well hes on sail worthy.... not keeping your word i see?

Dont forget Bents and Worthy did have their little "spat" last year and who knows maybe Worthy does bear a grudge.  He certainly seems a very proud man who wouldn''t go back on his word and does not like anybody who may "rock the boat"

It will be interesting surely if the money is right, he knows the Norwich team etc. we should go for it, must stand as good a chance of getting him as Palace.

2 days left!!!!! time is running out. please please sign a cretive midfielder soon.

If we did, would everyone want to see Marney play more up the middle. He has certainly been pretty good there in the last two games, and with Safri they make quite a good central pair IMO. My only concern would be his attitude, and given that we are down the bottom of the Fizzy League at the moment (yes I know it''s early in the season!) he might think a quick return to the Premiership is not on the cards.