Sign in to follow this  
Mickdundee

Do the board really deserve any support¿

As the title says, I have been feeling hugely let down by the people in charge of the club,after the decision was announced. On the radio McNally said about how they realised how important the club was to the community, and how the we''re looking for the best. Delia was asking for more noise, this is it? This is they way they want to inspire confidence that we can get back up? The youth team coach,that''s the best candidate?

Regardless of what anybody says we are a laughing stock in the eyes of the footballing community, not just last season now this one. This is an absolute joke. I''ve never known an appointment to be met with such derision, probably down to the gunn situation, but for gods sake learn from the mistakes made. I liked Neil on the radio, just not as manager of my club yet.

[quote user="Mickdundee"]As the title says, I have been feeling hugely let down by the people in charge of the club,after the decision was announced. On the radio McNally said about how they realised how important the club was to the community, and how the we''re looking for the best. Delia was asking for more noise, this is it? This is they way they want to inspire confidence that we can get back up? The youth team coach,that''s the best candidate?

Regardless of what anybody says we are a laughing stock in the eyes of the footballing community, not just last season now this one. This is an absolute joke. I''ve never known an appointment to be met with such derision, probably down to the gunn situation, but for gods sake learn from the mistakes made. I liked Neil on the radio, just not as manager of my club yet.[/quote]really ?maybe you are confusing the club with yourself, on this forum

No. This situation reminds me of Gunn and Grant.....so they haven''t learnt!

We needed a manager with a proven record..........we get a newbie.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Beyond Gunn and Adams being former players, how is this the same?[/quote]

Both managed relegated teams and then told to carry on.