6 April 2014

Present record

Played 5

Won 0

Draw 1

Lost 4

A bold appointment to be sure.[/quote] Scored 2

Conceded 10

There is now an even closer parallel with the Gunn debacle. Gunn was appointed and then, at the end of a dire season, re-appointed - to the total disbelief of all but the deluded few. Now, we have it all again. An unthinkable panic-ridden appointment for five games and then, an even more unthinkable permanent appointment.

Well said LC...we should all be getting behind Neil. What must he think if he reads this site?  Its rapidly losing credibility anyway due to the idiotic comments.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]There is now an even closer parallel with the Gunn debacle. Gunn was appointed and then, at the end of a dire season, re-appointed - to the total disbelief of all but the deluded few. Now, we have it all again. An unthinkable panic-ridden appointment for five games and then, an even more unthinkable permanent appointment.[/quote]

It is not the fans who are a disgrace but the Board. They seem to live in some kind of dream world where loyalty and loving the club will make all come good.

This is the same kind of rose tinted glasses view that kept Hughton on when he should have gone at Christmas.

This selection has "little" Norwich written all over it and is almost certain to end in tears.

First outcome will be best players leave as they realise no future ambition in club and no faith or respect of manager.

Second is no decent players will want to come here and Adams will end with no hopers, probably buying big overrated players to just appease fans.

Third is have decent start honeymoon period and then fall apart by winter mid table at best.

Fourth Board know if sack Adams they are gone so desperate Jan transfer moves, with no good loaners to try and survive season

Fifth is wasted season no real challenge and squad of players with no real value as no real form.

No doubt the original poster is one of the happy chappies who said do not get rid of Hughton at Xmas .

I am afraid sentiment and loyalty are not enough to earn success in today''s football Leagues and McNally really has lost the respect I had for him in thinking that a youth manager can take us straight back up like Roy of the Rovers stuff!

I knew Delia was like that but McNally should know better.

I have an awful feeling we could end where this journey all started back in League 1.

Oh and for all those posters who says give Adams chance etc, please name me one other youth manager who has taken over the senior squad and got them promotion at this level!

Yes I thought not , there is no such fairy tale, and that is where the Board are at the moment in some make believe world.

I do feel sorry for the Season Ticket holders who thought at least we would give it our best shot if we went down!

[quote user="CJ"] I do feel sorry for the Season Ticket holders who thought at least we would give it our best shot if we went down![/quote]

Thats why we should get a rebate.