Sign in to follow this  

To all of the idiots who have littered this message board with childish tripe, I consider you all to be morons.

Throwing your toys out of the pram so easily! Absolutely pathetic!! The comments I have read make me laugh because the vast majority are so petulant and ill informed. You all consider you know so much yet spout such guff.

I''d like to imagine you are all young and don''t know any better but I fear that is wishful thinking and you''re all actually just a bit thick.

To those who actually view things with a modicum of perspective and actually feel like supporting our club and manager then I look forward to enjoying next season.

If all feel so strongly about us being doomed then clear off and do one.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]To all of the idiots who have littered this message board with childish tripe, I consider you all to be morons. Throwing your toys out of the pram so easily! Absolutely pathetic!! The comments I have read make me laugh because the vast majority are so petulant and ill informed. You all consider you know so much yet spout such guff. I''d like to imagine you are all young and don''t know any better but I fear that is wishful thinking and you''re all actually just a bit thick. To those who actually view things with a modicum of perspective and actually feel like supporting our club and manager then I look forward to enjoying next season. If all feel so strongly about us being doomed then clear off and do one.[/quote]

You are obviously looking in the mirror.

So by that logic would you have been happy with Laurențiu Reghecampf?

Lennon is the manager who oversaw Celtic beaten by Greenock Morton, the team relegated from the Championship beating his Champions League team in the Cup!

Look beyond the limited glory days and there is really not much going for him.

[quote user="Champions"]I''d be pretty pissed if my club chose not to hire a proven Champions League manager, to be fair.[/quote]eh ?I would hardly think it was something to get yourself drunk over

Obviously the original poster is the only person allowed an opinion and has completely missed the definition of a forum.

Internet forum: discussion board on the Internet.

[quote user="InchY"]Obviously the original poster is the only person allowed an opinion and has completely missed the definition of a forum.

Internet forum: discussion board on the Internet.[/quote]

Quite ironic coming from you. Especially after that hurtful rant you directed at me only moments ago.

[quote user="Champions"]I''d be pretty pissed if my club chose not to hire a proven Champions League manager, to be fair.[/quote]
I''d be pretty pissed off if i were deluded enough to think the Goldfish bowl, one team division, of pub league standard football was an attractive enough option to keep anyone half decent for very long.

I stated that ''I consider'' you all to be morons. I am not stating that you are I fact all morons. However in your case I am fairly certain my opinion holds firm.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Champions"]I''d be pretty pissed if my club chose not to hire a proven Champions League manager, to be fair.[/quote]
I''d be pretty pissed off if i were deluded enough to think the Goldfish bowl, one team division, of pub league standard football was an attractive enough option to keep anyone half decent for very long.
[/quote]

Well, to be fair, that is true. Three years isn''t that long a time Adam''s signed.

I stated that ''I consider'' you all to be morons. I am not stating that you are I fact all morons. However in your case I am fairly certain my opinion holds firm.

Care to convert that into some form of readable English.

[quote user="InchY"]I stated that ''I consider'' you all to be morons. I am not stating that you are I fact all morons. However in your case I am fairly certain my opinion holds firm.

Care to convert that into some form of readable English.[/quote]

He thinks that you are a simpleton.

Apologies moron InchY. I missed an n.

Here you go;

I stated that ''I consider'' you all to be morons. I am not stating that you are In fact all morons. However in your case I am fairly certain my opinion holds firm.

That''s better, try and control your angst whilst typing in future.

Well said.Anyone who thinks tht Adams'' appointment is akin to Gunn''s is not looking beyond them both being loyal to the club.I can only assume it is the same crew that thought Hughton was a great appointment that can''t see why Adams is at worst an optimistic one and at best inspired.Anyone saying he is a Radio presenter also needs to realise that he was doing that job due to the love of the club, while coaching at the club and was very good at it because of his ability to deal with people and his understanding of the game. Neil Adams was the man I heard saying loudest of all that NCFC were not too good or too big to drop into League One from some months out that season.He is a realist who has the backing of the board and is the closest thing to having a true fan in the dug out.I for one am delighted that, of the candidates who emerged it was Adams who has been appointed and he will get my full support from the start and I hope it works out. There is certainly no reason to doubt NA yet.

Inchy is probably a binner. He doesn''t seem very respectful of his ''fellow'' Norwich fanatics

Lol.