Sign in to follow this  
Oz Canary

Neil Lennon

Just finished listening to a podcast of this mornings BBC Scotland''s Sportsound and they were talking about Neil Lennon leaving Celtic. They stated that they thought he would end up at Brighton & not Norwich. Apparently DM wanted Lennon but the board wanted Malky.

Maybe because not one could agree in the boardroom, they plumped for the easy option with Adams.

Don''t know but I just feel underwhelmed by the appointment and can''t help but think this is another bottled decision by the board, coming so fast after the Hughton fiasco.

McNally... that would be the guy that gave Gunn the bullet after one game. what followed was three years of great success.

The Board... these would be the guys and gals who begged Brian Hamilton to stay, when he offered his relegation.

OK I think I understand the situation... The Clueless Board are getting involved again.

[quote user="Oz Canary"]Excuse my ignorance but why would you say that Lennon is a psychopath. Seems a bit over the top for me[/quote]

He probably buys into the Scottish media''s slander on Lennon.

Surprised they didn''t have the headline "Neil Lennon snarls as he hurls medal at disabled Celtic fan" - after he handed his SPL winners medal to a disabled Celtic fan, I''m sure you''ve all seen the video.

Are you still here, quite an obsession you have with our little English club. Lennon has gone or have you spent so much time obsessing about Norwich that you hadn''t noticed yet.

[quote user="InchY"]Are you still here, quite an obsession you have with our little English club. Lennon has gone or have you spent so much time obsessing about Norwich that you hadn''t noticed yet.[/quote]

I quite enjoy this forum.

I hope to stay as long as your manager will be staying. 3 year contract, was it?

He''ll be here longer and be more successful than Lennon would have been. The SPL is the equivalent of the English conference and Lennon will be found out a soon as he tries.

[quote user="InchY"]He''ll be here longer and be more successful than Lennon would have been. The SPL is the equivalent of the English conference and Lennon will be found out a soon as he tries.[/quote]

Probably best not to hire a manager than is bigger than your club anyway.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]If we won League 1 every year we''d be up our own ar5es too[/quote]

And had millions of fans worldwide, also being widely acclaimed as the worlds greatest ever fans by elite footballers, managers, FIFA and UEFA.

Not just old Delia.

On the bright side the local sorting office have breathed a sigh of relief tonight.

[quote user="InchY"]On the bright side the local sorting office have breathed a sigh of relief tonight.[/quote]

Don''t you mean pigeons?

And had millions of fans worldwide, also being widely acclaimed as the worlds greatest ever fans by elite footballers, managers, FIFA and UEFA. 

Now you''re confusing Celtic with Liverpool.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/3189853.stm?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/barcelona-magician-andres-iniesta-celtic-1421623

https://www.givemesport.com/336147-top-10-best-fans-in-european-football

That''s just a random list created by a random blogger on a random website.

I think the award from FIFA is a bit more respectable.

I''ve always found the Rangers fans usually win in the passion stakes. When they were in the SPL the derbies at Ibrox always seemed to be the better of the 2 for passionate fans.