Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Does Mcnally have a personal contact number?

Or do you have to email the club first?

I would like to bring up my dissatisfaction with this decision to appoint someone who only got one point for us, the job.

Thanks in advance

Have a feeling this decision has been taken over his head. Wouldn''t be surprised to see him gone soon.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Or do you have to email the club first?

I would like to bring up my dissatisfaction with this decision to appoint someone who only got one point for us, the job.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

We all know that you dont think much of Adams but to judge him on the last 5 games is idiotic.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Or do you have to email the club first?

Thanks in advance[/quote]I''d imagine it''s david.mcnally@ncfc-canaries.co.uk, and I seriously doubt he would be daft enough to put a phone number in the public domain. Hopefully he''ll be willing to engage in dialogue with people who put their point across reasonably - I don''t see the point in inundating him with aggressive vitriol, but I''d really like to hear his justification of this decision.

"ello is thaaaaht David?... yes this is a faaahn.. I''m vuhhhry disaaahpoooonted with adaaaahms apooooontment..."

"go what myself???... roiiiiight"

"Davidd.... Davidddd???....."

"He hooong ooop on me..."

city4eva wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:18 PM:

We all know that you dont think much of Adams but to judge him on the last 5 games is idiotic.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You think i''m judging him on five games? Are you serious

[quote user="mrs miggins"]city4eva wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:18 PM:

---------------------------------------------------------------

You think i''m judging him on five games? Are you serious[/quote]

Yes I do think that because you mentioned it in your post and if you arent then what are you judging him on

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Do people have a brain here to see that Adams as a candidate for our manager is not a good one?[/quote]
Ah, I see. 
''If it''s not clear to you then I shouldn''t have to explain it''

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Do people have a brain here to see that Adams as a candidate for our manager is not a good one?[/quote]

I am underwhelmed for sure but I am prepared to support him and the team next season

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:24 PM:

Do people have a brain here to see that Adams as a candidate for our manager is not a good one?

Well he''s not Hughton is he Mrs. So he will never be good enough in your eyes!

It does seem to me that our board has brainwashed McNally to their way of thinking!!! This decision would not have been made 4yrs ago.

Very very annoyed by this

Jenkins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:32 PM:

---------------------------

Sorry Brienne, I thought it would just be good to get a manager in.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:35 PM:

Jenkins wrote the following post at 22/05/2014 8:32 PM:

---------------------------

Sorry Brienne, I thought it would just be good to get a manager in.

Get behind the new manager and stop whining.

Having supported Hughton to hilt you must surely now realise that your judgement is not to be trusted in these matters.

Its my opinion. You thought Adams was a good decision despite not being a manager and of course look what happened, bravo a point.

I don''t claim to have the best judgement Brienne, I have my say just like you do with the large number of threads you start (mostly a few weeks ago). I''ve thrown my opinion into the mix and wondered if theres a way to get directly in touch with the board to basically vent my disappointment to them. Again, stop with the whole Hughton thing, its gone, accept it.

You seem to have an obsession with me don''t you Brienne...its a bit strange if I may say so myself. I imagine you getting an automatic message on a 10 year old pager stating "Miggins has posted." In all the excitement you rush into your Fiat Punto from 2003 to get back home to get on that computer to only find the electric has gone out again.

So underwhelmed by this. We needed someone to give the club a lift but i just feel so deflated now.

The board cant be serious he was first choice, otherwise it wouldnt have dragged on this long. He wasnt good enough in Jan but he is now? its crazy

I dont even remember the youth team being that attacking, against forest and chelsea away we got people behind the ball and played on the break.

God i hope im wrong but this is how i felt when gunn was appointed after already failing. this is how i felt when roeder got the job.

Just one thing you lot must remember, the OWNERS are not you, its D.Smith and hubby, so they can do as they wish.YOU dont have a say in it, except not turn up at matches, ( That gives more people a chance to go instead ).I dont think McNasty had much say in the matter so go ahead do as you wish, but to single McNasty out is wrong.Just to add, GREAT on Adams, Good to see D.S. and hubby promoting from the ranks.

try 07564 deliaspuppetalternatively08694 lininghispocketsatthehandsofnaiveowners

calles charged at about 2 million quid a season

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just one thing you lot must remember, the OWNERS are not you, its D.Smith and hubby, so they can do as they wish.YOU dont have a say in it, except not turn up at matches, ( That gives more people a chance to go instead ).I dont think McNasty had much say in the matter so go ahead do as you wish, but to single McNasty out is wrong.Just to add, GREAT on Adams, Good to see D.S. and hubby promoting from the ranks.[/quote]I dont think Delia has a controlling share holding anymore