Sign in to follow this  
Mickdundee

To everybody with your holier than thou attitudes

Saying how some fans are a disgrace

I think you''re the disgraces, for accepting so meekly and mildly, the truly awful and disgusting appointment of Adams.

There''s no reason at all to appoint him,none.

I''m pleased to see such outcry from fans,shows a bit of passion, something we are usually missing.

I''d seriously doubt that any other club would even consider the bloke who three seasons ago,was commenting on their first team games on the radio as manager, we have.

Don''t try to dress it up by bringing up stringer,that was a generation ago, football has changed, but the little old norwich mentality is alive and we''ll, just as I''d feared.

I hope he does well as it''s our club, but I don''t need to agree with this,big gamble at best reckless stupid appointment at worst(see wolves putting inexperience in charge after relegation.) sorry boys you''re in the minority.

Yes you''re right, let''s build placards and march on Carrow Road. They will DEFINITELY listen and fire Adams immediately.

Alternatively it could have a detrimental impact on our performance and make it less likely for us to gain promotion.

I''m so fed up of muppets on here making posts without actually specifying any credible reason why Adams is a bad appointment other than him having less experience than:

1) a Scottish pub league manager for 4 years

Or

2) a manager that spunked a ridiculous amount to gain promotion with an already decent side and then spunking even more on what should be classed as the worst set of signings in the history of the premier league.

Omg you can''t really believe that rubbish.

Are you in denial.

Are you trying to say the board were right to appoint the youth team coach ahead of several experienced managers who are out of work at the moment.

Absolute joke

Last time I checked there was no official line on who we had and hadn''t approached. The press and insiders stated that NL GF and MM we''re all approached with only Zola showing any sign he''d take the job.

Who else would you have had us approach?

You''re forgetting that Celtic, West Brom and possibly soon Southampton are all looking for managers.

I''m not overjoyed with Adams but I can use logic to understand why the board have made their decision.

You can''t force people to come to Norwich, you just can''t.

Any more than you can be a s4it fan.