Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

GET HUGHTON BACK

Has to be better I feel more depressed than when he was here, should of been careful for what I wished for.

Sack the board, sack McNally

Vote of no confidence

At least Hughton had some sort of track record but it now feels like we are flying blind and hoping for the best.I hope Neil pulls it off but he''s on a hiding to nothing IMO.A bad start will leave the club in turmoil.

No thanks. Relegation was the price we had to pay to get rid of DRAB DRAB football !!!!! OTBC

All will be clear in a little over 3 months... we are in for an interesting ride... anyone take Holt back for 1 year?

Hughton would be head and shoulders better than Adams , he truly would . McNally should hang his head in shame for this .

[quote user="ricardo"]At least Hughton had some sort of track record but it now feels like we are flying blind and hoping for the best.I hope Neil pulls it off but he''s on a hiding to nothing IMO.A bad start will leave the club in turmoil.[/quote]

Exactly this. I would rather be going into this season with Hughton in charge instead of Adams. It beggars belief that they have taking this massive backwards step

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]I would rather be going into this season with Hughton in charge instead of Adams. It beggars belief that they have taking this massive backwards step[/quote]I''m sorry but some fans are clearly retarded.Whether or not you rate Adams, the fact is that Hughton was a complete disaster for this club, he stripped all self-confidence, belief, attacking flair and never-say-die attitude from our players and replaced it with dour, meek, defensive $hite that ultimately has seen us relegated despite having a better squad than 4-5 of the teams that have stayed up, and alienated fans and players alike in the process...Why the f**k would you ever want that brand of football back???