Sign in to follow this  

Foley as Adams assistant.

It just goes from bad to worse.

Where are you getting this news from? It''s not anywhere.

STOP

TALKING

S4IT

all your life.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/25238/foley-to-return-to-norwich-as-first-team-coachttp://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/25238/foley-to-return-to-norwich-as-first-team-coach

Buh try looking you kn ob

[quote user="Buh"]Where are you getting this news from? It''s not anywhere.

STOP

TALKING

S4IT

all your life.[/quote]It''s true. He''s quit his job at Needham Market to become your first team coach.

I how to your infinitely reliable source of a website from 1998

Don''t go to games inchy

[quote user="Buh"]I how to your infinitely reliable source of a website from 1998

Don''t go to games inchy[/quote]It''s all true. Foley''s left his role at Needham Market.TWTD have close links to Foley personally too given his time at Portman Road.

What?

It was a request

Please don''t go to games you fu(king cretin

Is that clearer?

Too late for that young fella I''ve been going since before you left the adoption centre for angry kids.

Since when have you become such a bile spewing tool Buh?

It''s very easy to claim that anyone opposing this appointment isn''t a real fan, and I understand it makes you feel righteous, and better than others - if feeling like that is important to you.

Fact is, most (not all on either side) people opposed are genuine fans with totally legitimate concerns about where the club is going with this, most will have calmed down and will be behind the team come August and most will be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Oh so you''re a stupid old fu(k, that explains it.

Annoyed you can''t ring up neyull anymore grandad?

Dinosaurs like you are holdin this club, an this nation, back.

Take a deep breath and get your anger under control before you start typing and that way you don''t look like a bell end every time.

[quote user="splutcho"]Since when have you become such a bile spewing tool Buh?

It''s very easy to claim that anyone opposing this appointment isn''t a real fan, and I understand it makes you feel righteous, and better than others - if feeling like that is important to you.

Fact is, most (not all on either side) people opposed are genuine fans with totally legitimate concerns about where the club is going with this, most will have calmed down and will be behind the team come August and most will be more than happy to be proved wrong.[/quote][Y]

Exactly right Splutcho. I think we are entitled to voice our opinion good or bad but in all the years I''ve been sitting/standing at Carrow Rd I can honestly say I have never booed any manager or player. Neil Adams like all those who''ve gone before him will have my backing for every match he''s in charge as did Hughton.