Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Those for and against Adams appointment.

On this messageboard it seems that people not living in or around Norwich are pro Adams,

those livings in Norwich and around are against.

Obviously there is exceptions.

Opinions on this please???

I''m against and I live near Brighton, once again you are talking utter, utter sh*t. Ban please.

I will support the club and manager whoever that may be regardless of whether I agree with the appointment or not and see where I live as irrelevant.

I live away and am disappointed. It won''t stop me backing him though once it gets going, he''s no Steve Kean or Terry Connor like some allude to.

I live in Norwich and am reserving nailing my colours to the mast until Adams has been given a chance to prove himself. he deserves the transfer window and at least 6 - 10 games to prove himself. I don''t get all this vitriol his appointment has caused - he deserves a chance.

He is a good servant of the club and as such this counts a lot as far as i am concerned. At 48 if he was going to be a decent league manager he would have done so by now cutting his teeth in the lower leagues. I i do not blame him for wanting or taking the chance offered which may or may not be a success. I do blame the board for giving the job to someone who totally lacks the experience and credentials to go straight in at this level at a time when we have a wonderful chance to go up in the short term. The Board are open honest and committed people i have no doubt of that but have an amateurish smell about them that has been there fort many years with the exception of the lambert era. I suspect they got lucky with that by law of averages given their many many flops

[quote user="simmo_2"]On this messageboard it seems that people not living in or around Norwich are pro Adams, those livings in Norwich and around are against. Obviously there is exceptions. Opinions on this please???[/quote]

I''ve got two houses, one in Norwich and one not, does this mean that I can have two opinions because that will come in handy when he succeeds/fails and I can post one of those ''I told you I was right'' threads.

Interesting subject, based on what data?  I live thousands of miles away and was very very disappointed in the appointment, but I too believe he at least deserves time before the usual vitriol is rolled out. Plus I genuinely believe that the club is very well set-up and has an excellent squad, even if a few leave to mount a very serious challenge for at least the play-off[''s even with NA in charge. I am now waiting to be impressed......  

The OP''s point resembles last night''s election broadcast whereby it is possible to see which way the cookie crumbles according to the area in question.

I doubt that it is valid though as anti-Adamsism is rife throughout the Planet from what I can deduce.

Even those in La La Land south of the river seem to find the appointment both hilarious and puzzling at the same time a they are as thick as it gets normally. 

The asylum (TWTD) is in a state of frenzy with, at one time, the opening page having eleven consecutive postings on the subject.

They''ll learn. "Money talks"  as Anne Diamond once told us, or was it another Neyull?