Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

It will be take the P!SS out of NCFC season in newspapers tomorrow.

yepthe sports bar/talksport are running a feature to get delia on live

royally taking the michael cant blame themnothing funnier than little ol''naarwich

I should get a little bit of perspective if i were youWe are a club in the second string of english football, that is allMuch of the country has just finished voting, I should imagine that will be what featuresIf you are dim enough to listen to the witless bleatings on talk Sh ite more fool youBut I would suspect the overwhelming majority have not a clue about our appointment of Neil Aadams or care either to be honest, so why not grow up and stop acting like an over tired grizzly child

I''m off to bed simmo - had enough of you and yours spraying your sh!t around all evening.

Suggest you take a few deep breaths and toddle off yourself.

[quote user="City1st"]I should get a little bit of perspective if i were youWe are a club in the second string of english football, that is allMuch of the country has just finished voting, I should imagine that will be what featuresIf you are dim enough to listen to the witless bleatings on talk Sh ite more fool youBut I would suspect the overwhelming majority have not a clue about our appointment of Neil Aadams or care either to be honest, so why not grow up and stop acting like an over tired grizzly child

[/quote]

We are the 10th best supported club in this country and we are acting like the 100th. Talksport is the most listened sport radio station in the europe. If you want to support a small club, find 1 but don''t try and turn NCFC into 1 with your little brigade.

Seriously? Does this really bother you? If so, you need to change your priorities mate.What part do they play in how your team plays or the results they get? How many of them have any intimate knowledge of our club? The ''media'' is a cosy little closed shop pal, they laugh at us cos we''re "country bumpkins" compared to their urbane city elite.Who gives a toss… other than panty pi**ers like yourself.Now grow up.

Fu(k them! They know nothing about Adams or this club. They hailed QPR''s appointment of Redknapp as a master stroke , have been calling for Wengers head for years, thought Hughton was too good for us etc Who cares what they print?

Simmo, I think you should start ANOTHER thread to voice your disproval...

''Iron Stan'' - hopefully you''ll fv(k back off to the West Ham boards now, you''ve never had a good word to say about NCFC and consequently should be banned but fortunately for you Pete''s more interested in removing posts that Wiz gets ''upset'' about, ponce!.

Yes it''s started, I''ve found this;

NCFC sues Abaya, other DOTC officials over MRT, LRT ticketing contract

May 5, 2014 4:17pm

The National Coalition of Filipino Consumers on Monday filed a criminal complaint against Transportation Secretary Joseph Emilio Abaya and three other officials, claiming there was an anomaly when the Department of Transportation and Communicaitons awarded the contract for the contactless ticketing system of the Metro Rail Transit and Light Rail Transit to AF Consortium.

AF Consortium, a joint venture between Ayala Corp. and Metro Pacific Investments Corp., won the contract for the Automatic Fare Collection System (AFCS) project by bidding P1,088,103,900.

Atty. Oliver San Antonio, NCFC legal counsel, cited Section 3 of the Anti Graft and Corrupt Practices Act, saying the contract with AF Consortium is illegal, as the one of the owners of the company is currently embroiled in a case against the government.

To be honest, I don''t think there will be that much interest in the national media in what goes on at NCFC.

Remember there''s a World Cup coming up. The tiniest twinge in Wayne Rooneys metatarsal (or whatever) will be of more interest than anything that happens at Norwich.