Sign in to follow this  
The Plastic Finder General

Will you boo Adams

A scenario for you - the first game of the season pitches us against Brenford at Carrow Road. We make a nervous start after a poor pre-season and it''s obvious things aren''t working. The "Bees" end up easy victors giving us a football lesson to boot.

Q. Would you boo Adams?

Depends if it was on Colchester proportions, if we get stuffed at home on the opening day, there will be boos at the final whistle for sure. And rightfully so.

If, after a good pre-season, we win our first game of the season at home 5-0 will you still be trying to look for negatives?

I am disappointed that we have not been more ambitious but the decision has now been made.

Now is the time for support.

If we got done 7-1 at home by Brenford, Leyton orient or Rotherham on the opening day of the season, I think Adams would be gone by the Sunday.

No, I won''t be booing. At least not to start with. If it''s going bad after the first 10 games or so, then the booing should start.

If after ten games we''re flirting around the bottom three it would already be too late. Win three of the first five games or the murmurs will start.

Well if that isn''t a negative thought I don''t know what is.

All this negativity from people who have no more idea about football than those in charge at CR.

The club has stated the appointment was because of the promise of a change in attitude and tactics.

What more do people want them to say?

"We appointed Neil because we wanted to wind up all the negative Pink Un posters and we wanted to be reckless with the club and put all the money we have invested in the club at risk".

Worthington''s appointment was greeted with the same negativity.

We will be in a different division with hopefully different players next season so there is no point comparing the last five games.

Give the bloke a chance!

I have never booed and never will - what a f****ing stupid idea....achieves absolutely nothing and would be completely deflating for those who were never the target in the first place.

Why on earth would I boo Neil Adams???

If he brings dull uninspiring football to Carrow Road, we find it difficult to win and can''t score goals, then I would want a change of manager asap, but you have to give him a chance to show us what he can do.

Boo him? Certainly not.