Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Robert Koren

[quote user="king canary"]Available on a free, could be a good midfield addition?[/quote]Us (ITFC) and Charlton have offered him contracts reportedly.

Will probably need a new attacking midfield option with Wes going. Koren for anything other than short term cover would be disappointing, even by recent standards.

[quote user="king canary"]Not much in the way of competition then.[/quote]Hmm I dunno, if it was a choice of working with Mick or Neyul I think most experienced pros would opt for the guy that''s managed in the top flight and at major international competitions (let''s face it, money won''t be too much of an issue for a 33y/o Prem player)

This is how low we will go, Robert Koren was deemed not good enough for West Brom, yes West Brom 4 years ago.

Wouldn''t be the worst shout. Not a long term thing but he does have that spark we may lack if Wes goes. If he''s available cheap and we have some left over after more important purchases, then go for it.

Played 22 times in the Premier League last season, not to be sniffed at.

Also Ipswich as essentially skint so I any competition for targets may well come down to money.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="king canary"]Not much in the way of competition then.[/quote]

Hmm I dunno, if it was a choice of working with Mick or Neyul I think most experienced pros would opt for the guy that''s managed in the top flight and at major international competitions (let''s face it, money won''t be too much of an issue for a 33y/o Prem player)
[/quote]

Your likely to say that as you don''t have any, just think back to the players you haven''t signed in the last couple of season because you couldn''t afford them.