Sign in to follow this  
Newton

One good thing to come out of this

Neil, who has done nothing wrong and is a loyal servant of the club has been given a 3 year contract, which appears very generous as a rookie with a 0% win ratio u would expect to be given 12 mths rolloing or 2 years max

I suspect that this is to compensate him if it does not work out and the Board have to remove him by Christmas to please the fans. Delia & Co will do everything they can to deflect blame from themselves including live radio interviews spouting that she is just a genuine fan like the rest of us. Not quite true as her & hubby are the key decision makers at the club - we do not have that power

I do not like the Board using him as a sacrificial lamb but at least they are making sure he will get sufficient compo if it does not work out

Lets support him, nothing to lose, if results are bad boo the board not Neil we cant have another Gunn scnario where Delia should have taken the blame not Gunny

That is actually a fair point.

Just listened to Press Conference. At least when Bowkett and McNally are together we at least sound like a professional club.

Like many I am not at all impressed with the last two weeks or the decision made but I hope Adams makes a success of the job and your points Newton are valid

[quote user="Newton"]if results are bad boo the board not Neil we cant have another Gunn scnario where Delia should have taken the blame not Gunn

[/quote]As always, blame Delia when things go wrong. When things go right it''s always due to somebody else.......