Sign in to follow this  
The Plastic Finder General

Pinkun poll suggests vast majority of fans not happy

[quote user="The Plastic Finder General"]67% unhappy with appointment

Rule no. 1) The customer is always right[/quote]

Rule no. 2) Not when it comes to football fans judging the merits of new managers.

[quote user="ROKERITE"][quote user="The Plastic Finder General"]67% unhappy with appointment Rule no. 1) The customer is always right[/quote] Rule no. 2) Not when it comes to football fans judging the merits of new managers.[/quote]

Rule no 3) Never take any notice of polls on the internet.

As someone that deals a lot with customers I can tell you that the customer is usually wrong.

Also I''m a fan, not a customer.

[quote user="splutcho"]As someone that deals a lot with customers I can tell you that the customer is usually wrong.

Also I''m a fan, not a customer.[/quote]

Well said Splutcho - never got my head around the supporters that refer to themselves as customers - although in some ways it''s true (from the clubs perspective), when I hear the old line ''I paid £30 to go and Clint Easton didn''t turn up, therefore I boo''d because I didn''t get value for money'' I wonder what kind of supporters they are?! I''ve seen some shockers over the years, and although I''m not made of money, the last thing on my mind after a no show is ''I didn''t get value for money'' - who cares?! NCFC should mean more than that.