Sign in to follow this  
kye

what if norwich start well ?

will everyone climb back in there box ? Neil was not first choice if it is led to believe malky could not agree .lets face it this team needs a few changes i.e. forwards who can cut it in the championship so I''m more interested in which dross he gets rid of and who he brings in .One thing i noticed last year he''s not scared to make changes dropped bas song and also used the subs earlier than negative chris .theres enough quality in this squad with a few alterations for us to start well then we will see

If we start well I suspect the discontent within the ranks will quieten. I think much of the complaining that we are hearing is because this is seen as a big gamble by the board at a time when we need stability. Neil is unproven as a first team manager and we have no idea if he is up to the job (I don''t think we can draw much of a conclusion from the final five games given the opposition and state of the team he inherited). So, we are all sitting here fingers crossed tightly. Win a few and we will all relax a little.Moo 

Personally I''m glad Adams got the job.

All the other candidates were shocking.

He knows the club and got the players playing some nice football at times.

I think people need to realise what we are.

I think we''ll start well and get into the play offs.

I don''t understand why.

If we play like we did under Adams in the Prem then we''ll be successful in the championship.

Lennon is a nasty piece of work. Malky plays terrible football. Zola''s record is shocking.

What else is there?

"If we play like we did under Adams in the Prem then we''ll be successful in the championship."

How''s that? Negative as sin? Exactly the same as under Hughton?

Was getting to a playoff final and keeping with Watford and keeping West Ham in the Premier League  by 5 points whilst playing good football shocking?Who cares if he isn''t a particularly nice person?Cardiff won games.

Did you not watch the games? If I compare how we played against WBA at home to Fulham away then I see a huge difference in the style of play. Far more direct and players having a bigger impact on the game.

I''m baffled at the reaction on here to be honest.

Absolute nonsense. We played the same against Fulham as we did away to Cardiff and West Ham under Hughton. Lots of chances, no goals, no points.

And even if the performance were all that different, we got exactly the same result, a 1-0 loss. Not good enough.

No I''m sorry I noticed a huge difference in our approach to that game. You''re still bitter about Hughton so that''s why you''re so miserable about it.

I''m glad you can read my mind Nicko. I wanted Hughton gone by the end, it has no bearing on my opinion now so stop telling me what I think, you arrogant idiot.

There was no difference, you imagined it because you wanted it to be there.

its a shame adams had them final 4 fixtures as he was on to a hiding to nothing.people seem to be judging him on that .yes he''s not my choice but not any stand out candidates saying i want the norwich job

It must do. I can''t see a single thing wrong with the Adams appointment. We aren''t a Premier League club anymore. Our pool of interested in managers will have diminished.

I get absolutely nothing from Lennon or Malky. What exactly have they done that would help us in the long run? Lennon has consistently underachieved at Celtic. Malky won promotion granted, but is he really what we want in the Premier League if we got promoted with him? No thank you.

To me there was no other option. Neil Adams represents the most viable option for future development. He loves the club and has the backing of the players.

And if he doesn''t have the backing of you, then quite frankly the club doesn''t need fans like you.

Loving the club isn''t a reason to employ someone, else they''d have logged on here and started interviewing us. Again, don''t speak for me. Pompous a*se.

You''re doing the speaking yourself in a public domain. People have the right to draw their own conclusions. Naive tool.

Strange that I''m supposedly naive, when you are making up things that didn''t happen in support of a bloke who loves the club. Well he must be good then.

In Adams defense last season he only had the forwards Hoots had signed to work with

Wolf - never going to score could not hit a bard door from 4 feet, enough said about him already

Elmander - poor mans Holt , why did we sign him and pay exhorbitant wages plus £1.5M loan fee, well past his best

Hooper - penalty box player only, needs a partner to play off, we had no one suitable

If we had 1 half decent forward we would have got a result at Fulham, perhaps he should have taken a gamble with Losa, during his 30 min stint against Arsenal he looked more theatening that the other 3 had over the previous 10 games put together, but we would have blamed him if the gamble had failed

The problem last season was the poor uptop replacements for Holt, & Jackoo that we must have spent £15M plus on, this is why we went down

U cannot blame Adams for that but now he has 12 weeks to sort the mess out

Splutcho what have I made up? I saw the games and have made my observations.

There are 2 options as fans; we either like the appointment (like me) or we don''t particularly like the appointment but we get behind him anyway.

You''re not falling under either at the moment from where I''m sitting.

Come August I''ll be behind him and the team. At the moment I''m still angry and in shock about such a terrible decision and am voicing my displeasure.

Standard procedure for these morons is

A) hide

B) claim they were "glad to be proven wrong"

Oh f*ck of you c*nt.

We all want the team to do well, we disagree on the best way to do it. We are no less fans than you are, and I will be happy to be proven wrong.

If you hold abusive opinions on Adams and spit your dummy out like you have then what am I supposed to say?

You will hide or you will claim you were "glad to be proven wrong" it''s a fact

C**t.

Right, I apologise for the insults, it was unnecessary and I''m getting pretty frustrated trying to defend myself here.

I do not think Neil Adams is the right choice. I am not saying sack the board, I''m not saying I won''t support the team, I''m not saying I won''t give him a fair crack. This does not mean I am a lesser fan than you.

And if it turns out I am wrong, there are only two options, to hide, or to say fair enough, I got it wrong, well done Neil. But according to you both of these are wrong? Please explain that one.

You made the mistake of choosing a side far too early

Amateur mistake

Was I surprised by his appointment, yep. Underwealmed? Yep but how can anyone here judge how Neil Adams will perform based upon what we know? How can the sweeping statements you and others have been making be justified?

I have an open mind on the subject

The race to be the first to predict doom is an infectious disease in football and a real mark of a s*it fan

You cannot be certain of anything, however in all probability he will not be experienced enough and will fail, that''s what usually happens in these situations. I haven''t "predicted doom" I''m not saying we''ll get relegated, I''m saying we''re going into a very competitive league, ill prepared. That does not make me a shit fan.

That''s ridiculous, everybody wants the team to do well.

But everybody is entitled to not be happy ,and to voice that opinion. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest he is the right man for the job NONE. So like the yhe vast majority of fans I''m not happy at this appointment.

Do I want us to go back up? Of course should adams have got the job? Definitely not, I wouldn''t have minded if he''d been involved in the first team setup, but to give him the job is a massive massive gamble. Much more so than any of the other candidates, one of which had stated he was open to the job

This is a poor decision. On every level

You have predicted doom. You blatantly have.

It''s a natural reaction to some. Predict doom early enough and if it goes wrong you can say "I was THE FIRST to say he was rubbish!"

If it goes right you just hide in the euphoria and if questioned about the mass early negativity claim "I was happy to be proven wrong" "we''re all norwich fans here" "we all want the club to do well" "let''s not point fingers" standard BS basically

Cowards way out, I''d prefer to just keep an open mind.

Neil doesn''t deserve the flack he''s getting, he''s done nothing wrong and was the only one who had the balls to stand up in almost impossible circumstances.

It''s all just an excuse for big girls blouses to have a little poncey fit like an 8 year old in an ASDA toy aisle. Pathetic.

Buh wrote the following post at 23/05/2014 12:19 PM:

Yep but how can anyone here judge how Neil Adams will perform based upon what we know?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe from what we know?