Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Press Conference midday

Well presumably there will be hoardes of fans down there furious at the appointment

If they can make it from the far flung corners of the world

Thank f*ck there''s less streamin next year!

Adams says restructuring of Squad a given and he only wants players who want to be here.

Most of the Squad are 100% committed.

Carlo Nash and David Fox have left the building.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Adams says restructuring of Squad a given and he only wants players who want to be here.

Most of the Squad are 100% committed.

Carlo Nash and David Fox have left the building.[/quote]Only wants players that want to be here?Odd statement from Adams, surely it should be " I only want players that I want to be here and also want to be here themselves"

McNally;

"We wanted to go through a proper process, and Neil was always part of it. We looked at the market, we put together a short list, and Neil was the outstanding candidate."

"There was no consensus among the fans. Whatever the outcome, people would have asked questioned it, so we had to assess the candidate on their credentials."

"Adams says restructuring of Squad a given and he only wants players who want to be here."

The board already have the perfect excuse for when we sell our best players this summer.

Especially for Molly;

Adams - "There will be some reshaping of the squad. The key message is that I''ve got to have a group of players who want to be here. The vast majority of the players are 100% behind the football club."

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]McNally; "We wanted to go through a proper process, and Neil was always part of it. We looked at the market, we put together a short list, and Neil was the outstanding candidate." "There was no consensus among the fans. Whatever the outcome, people would have asked questioned it, so we had to assess the candidate on their credentials."[/quote]

which completely contradicts what he has said in his last 2 interviews...

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Joke of a manager back on radio Norfolk where he belongs .[/quote]Despite all your shreiks and foul language you still haven''t told us about where you stood/sat 40 years ago at Carrow Road (your words)So come along, it''s not like you to be shy or lost for words

Brentwood Yellow wrote the following post at 23/05/2014 12:45 PM:

"The board already have the perfect excuse for when we sell our best players this summer."

They don''t need to sell anyone. If we do it''s because it would be pointless and counterproductive holding onto an unhappy player.

[quote user="Brentwood Yellow"]"Adams says restructuring of Squad a given and he only wants players who want to be here."

The board already have the perfect excuse for when we sell our best players this summer.[/quote]

Or you could be less of a cynic and accept that the likes of Leroy Fer will likely go anyway because HE wants to play at a higher level than the Championship.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Joke of a manager back on radio Norfolk where he belongs .[/quote]Despite all your shreiks and foul language you still haven''t told us about where you stood/sat 40 years ago at Carrow Road (your words)So come along, it''s not like you to be shy or lost for words

[/quote]Why should anybody have to answer to you , who the fuck do you think you are , but if you really want to know the Barclay , to young to go to the Spurs cup final but was at Wembley for the Villa one  .And this Board are still fucking clueless and the sooner Delia drops dead the better off this club will be .

I am surprised that McNally supported this decision. Clearly he did.

I am absolute speechless though that Lennon was not even considered. he should have been.

It actually looks like Adams was the choice all along and this long winded process is to try an justify it. For me they have done the complete opposite of that.

I am interested who the list of candidates if they scanned the globe was??? I now believe they interviewed Zola, Malky and Adams. Malky and Zola were never really considered just used to vindicate their plan!

They really do treat the fans like fools! The fans deserve better than the drivel they spout.

I wish him luck but am not happy with the board at all in the way this has been done and am even less happy that we was made to suffer Hughton for far too long till we reached this point. Especially following their hollow excuse for it.

I believe delia is now dipping her unwanted nose back into footballing matters. We got lucky in Lambert to come back from the brink last time. I am not sure we will get lucky this time if they have got this wrong.

[quote user="Brentwood Yellow"]It is an utterly pointless thing for them to say, because any club would sell someone who didn''t want to be there.[/quote]

Exactly Brentwood, so there''s no need to be cynical is there?. We aren''t desperate for cash, and hold all the aces really - if a player goes it''s because they don''t want to be here or we decide we can do better. I see the clear out has begun today...

My point being, we will never know why the want to leave - for example Ruddy & Redmond have publically stated they want to stay before yesterday''s announcement. What if (for example) they now get sold this summer?