Sign in to follow this  
Carrow Road

Nigel Pearson, Brendan Rodgers, Roberto Martinez....

All this "we should have learnt our lesson with Bryan Gunn" rubbish that I keep reading on here makes me laugh. We will not be the first team that has taken a risk on a newbie and not the firsts to go for the passion that former players have for the chosen club ( Gary monk swansea) . This may be a huge risk by the board but on the flip side of this we have just employed an FA Cup winning coach as our manager who has the upmost desire to do the best by the club. He will bring attacking flair football, which everyone was whinging we weren''t doing enough of before. He will mix a blend of youth and experience, again which everyone was whinging we wouldn''t do before. he is by far a better option than malky and Zola as far as I''m concerned.

The method of not using tried and tested has worked and they have gone on to become top class managers, Managers that we would die to have managing our club right now. We are in the perfect position as a business to take this risk as we are under no financial constraints.

We have got the right man for the job as far as I''m concerned and he will have my support whatever happens! You don''t hear swansea kicking off that they are too big a club for Gary monk? They are not ousting their board out for a lack of ambition? This is because they have a history of taking a risk on a manager. And as far as I can see it''s paid off so far!

Let''s start getting behind our team again!

But lessons clearly haven''t been learned have they?

Take last season Hughton should have been sacked at Christmas with no one being brought in at January, same situation as woryhington and the last time we where in the prem.

Appointing a manager with zero experience at any level just like Bryan Gunn I''m sorry but history is repeating itself once again.

If only Adams had managed a team, any team. Maybe one that had won a major national trophy. Or had at laest some games managing at the top flight.Which the above three had not.NOR HAD MACKAY OR LENNON WHEN THEY TOOK THEIR FIRST MANAGERIAL APPOINTMENT !

Exactly City 1st!! I find this hounding of Neil Adams hilarious if I''m honest! I personally think he will prove every single doubter wrong... And I can''t bloody wait!!

I don''t personally feel its Adams that''s being hounded but its the Boards'' thinking and final decision that is completely bewildering.

And i don''t understand this ''Norwich way'' of playing that keeps being talked about. The only two managers with any success under the current owners, i think it''s fair to say that they didn''t play this ''Norwich way''. Both Worthington and Lambert were pretty direct in their style.