Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Wah Wah Wahhh

I swear its all I hear from most people on here. He might not be the big name that you all wanted to hear but the guy has experience with the young guys.

Just so you know I live here in Tampa Bay Florida and Grew up in King''s Lynn in the 80s and 90''s so I know my Norwich past etc

But here in Tampa Bay the hockey team The Lightning fired their experienced coach and went with their youth team coach who had just won their league and won it with offensive flair. He had zero Pro experience just like Adams but knew the kids that were coming up...and people all said the same thing you all are saying who wants to come here to play with a non experienced coach etc....Well he brought up a few kids and with the talent that was already on the team this year we finished 2nd in our Division behind the Boston Bruins finishing well above all expectations and now players are wanting to play here with a young talented fun team.

So what I am saying is..He knows the kids that will be coming up here, he knows how to play them unlike some newbie who wont even want to give them a chance and will want to bring in names who might not even gel. Adams is an offensive minded coach who has success with these players so those players will listen to him and will play hard for the man. He has to earn his stripes and now its his turn. I love how many people have already written him off as failure and having zero experience in the market. He will talk to the players and see what is needed he isn''t stubborn unlike some managers and wont listen to them. I saw progression in the few games he did manage when he was here from setting up more soundly defensively to a lot better of attacking.

I am not just some Happy Clapper or whatever you wanna say I just think their could be a lot of positives in this. This is Neil Adam''s team and am more than Happy to have him aboard. A fan of the team, a Winning coach with the youth team (the players you are all excited about) He is going to give everything he has towards our success. He isn''t a pushover he isn''t just some soft pansy. He enjoys flair and nice crisp passes and a beautiful game. With McNally''s experience I am excited about our future.

OTBC.

The hard truth is that being a Championship (or even lower Prem) club, we are either going to attract the less glamorous candidates or the up-and-comers who see us as a stepping stone.

If you actually think about it, any managerial appointment is a risk, and I don''t think that appointing a club man from within, especially if he was genuinely that impressive behind the scenes is such a gamble. At least we know that Adams has the potential to give us some stability.

Just tired of listening to whining. It''s like a bunch of 12-15 years old here that jump on the bashing band wagon. If people start to think its honestly not a bad move. He already knows the players, he knows what is wrong, we have a talented squad already with an exciting group of youngsters and instead of just loaning them out or selling them for cheap he knows what to get out of them. He will blend experience with youth.