Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Time for Delia and MWJ to sell up and leave!

Two decent managerial appointments in nearly 18 years or how ever long it is says it all.Please find someone else to own the club and leave.

Seconded we are a flaming laughing stock , I never have had an axe to grind or give the team stick, but it really is time! Now where are those camels Delia...

So you would really risk getting a Vincent Tan type owner? The camels, as you (/Delia) put it, don''t invest in football clubs because they have any passion for the club. Football teams for them are play things, a status symbol. Billionaire owners invest millions in a club to buy success, but the money isn''t a gift, it is a loan. Would you really want to see Norwich get a £100m investment in return for a few years success and then a lifetime of debt?  Go and ask a Portsmouth supporter what they think about that?Moo

No not quite time

If Adams gets off to a bad start and is struggling by Christmas then is the time

We should not boo Neil as he will have done his best I have no doubt we need to turn our anger on the people who put him there is the first place, with little experienced support arround him

Delia & Michael have gambled with this appointment, it is there last throw of the dice, lose & most of us will not forgive & forget this time

I would take Tan over this joke of an owner Cardiff have OGS as manager , we have a bigger clown than the bloke we sacked .

Although I don''t agree with the appointment, the fact is you haven''t seen the results of this decision so no one knows if its a good or bad appointment

[quote user="CanaryOne"]I would take Tan over this joke of an owner Cardiff have OGS as manager , we have a bigger clown than the bloke we sacked .[/quote]

Talk about the grass being greener.

What has Adams done to deserve the vitriol so many of you are throwing at him?

Looking from outside I''d say Delia Smith, apart from the obvious lack of multi-millions, is vastly preferable as an owner to Vincent Tan.

Just how well do you think OGS did in his time at Cardiff? He failed miserably in his half-season in charge; not enough to judge a manager on but a lot longer than five matches.

Be careful what you wish for.

To whom would they sell - some oriental billionaire who would interfere with the name, badge or colours of the club, or who would leave after a time when he judged he had milked as much as he could?

The Smiths have established something of a much admired family club. Do you wish to change this to something else?

They have made mistakes in the past, but to judge from the number of managerial sackings each year this is not uncommon. In most occasions in appointing a new manager the Board have taken professional advice, and still the decisions do not work out. Most of us felt, two years ago, that the arrival of Chris Hughton was the best in the circumstances. How wrong we were!

Should we demand that the appointment of the manager be the fans'' choice? Postings on here produced perhaps as many as 20 different names, some of which I had barely heard of. The result was that no one candidate carried more than 30% of the popular support, and the consequence is the whining and protestation today from all who supported someone other than Adams. It was inevitable.