Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

For God's sake stop wringing

Message to all those so called supporters who don''t want NA - DON''T BOTHER TO COME TO CARROW ROAD ANYMORE.

Return your season tickets ( if any of you have one ) I''m sure the 2,000 or so on the waiting list would love to take them off your hands.

Chris Lakey''s read in today''s EDP sums it up perfectly for me. It''s our club and we support through thick and thin, whoever is in charge.

This board is full of white flag wavers and the sooner they bugger off the better it will be.

Get behind our club and our new man, its going to be an exciting season to be a NCFC fan.

When it was obvious that that there were different groups of "fans", each identifiable by the man they were promoting to be manager, I was concerned that whoever was appointed was going to be dismissed and rejected.

The decision has been made, and is unlikely to be unmade soon. If you really support our club, and even if you are pessimistic, get behind them. Once you have vented your spleen, get back to supporting the team.

We all have doubts about individual players or manager, but we shall not be helping our team by perpetuating something of an open wound!

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Message to all those so called supporters who don''t want NA - DON''T BOTHER TO COME TO CARROW ROAD ANYMORE.

Return your season tickets ( if any of you have one ) I''m sure the 2,000 or so on the waiting list would love to take them off your hands.

Chris Lakey''s read in today''s EDP sums it up perfectly for me. It''s our club and we support through thick and thin, whoever is in charge.[/quote]

Sorry should be WHINGING

with the amount of hatred on here I expect the return of the

season tickets must be piling up at CR.