Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Technical Director

Considering applying for the position myself. The cover letter to my CV would go something like this:Dear Mr McNally, Mr Jones, Ms Smith and Mr Bowkett,I am very interested in the advertised role of Technical Director at Nortwich City Football Club. I am a life long Norwich City fan who bleeds green and yellow and I am deeply concerned with the success of the football club and would do all within my power to ensure yor long term goal of mid table finishes in the English top flight. I have a degree in Sports Education and a history of coaching football to youth teams. I am currently out of work and have absolutley no experience in the advertised field or any idea what the role would entail. I believe all of these traits make me the ideal canidate for this position.I look forwards to hearing from you to arrange an interview.p.s. I am willing to go public and declare that I''m desperate for the job and that I will be fulfilling a lifelong ambition if it will help to increase my chances of securing employment with your football club.

Given the Joint majority shareholders return to the fore and keen to ensure the train set is entirely theirs to play with I''d imagine Keith Chegwin from her Swap Shop days ought to fill the roll perfectly?

Im sure he could play a vital roll in overseeing a range of entertaining outside broadcasts on a Saturday morning. What larks he could have with the Captain and that Lemur.

Just imagine the wild slapstick capers at the next Board Meeting with Chegers wild antics are at the table.

Seeing as we are being run as someone''s personal Fiefdom once again then why not give it a go, might as well give it a try.

Sniff.