Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Ipsw*ch are coming for you!!

I think it''s bit unkindrather like showing a fat american and laughing at him/her

I don''t remember one instance of Holt diving in the box to win a penalty, where did this popular myth come from?

He went over easily, sure, but did we ever win a penalty from a Holt dive? Because I sure don''t remember one

There is a problem with neuro transmitters to the parts of the brain that deal with the basic functions of human activity in the fat fellow, large tenna mens pad required as a minimum.

City1st in my opinion it would be unkind if he had made this video privately with no intention to show it. However he''s made this video with intention to provoke a response. My response is laughing at his threat and wrong information and nothing else. Nothing harsh about that!

But is unkindThe poor fellow is from suffolk, surely you can see thatIt is not his faultIn fact amongst his own kind (suffolk) I should imagine he is rgarded as some sort of Stephen Hawkins

I think it was Sheffield Utd at home perhaps when he ran at someone and fell over an outstretched leg?