Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Having watched the press conference

So do I mate, the old jelly bellies who seem to poo themselves on a regular basis will continue to need personal care, but to be honest I expect Neil to do a great job for us next season.

Let it be on record I'' ve been happy with Adams being in charge from the start. I was pleased when the news broke (No inept morons like Sherwood/Zola yay!) He ticks every box except previous Championship experience and erm what experience did Lambert have? What did Rosler have before taking over Wigan etc?

Just because he was possibly the cheapest option doesn''t mean he isn''t the best

I decided to have a quick peek on here last night, and the thread titles were just shameful. I didn''t even bother reading any.

Honestly don''t know how so many of the posters on here reacting like a 3 year old who doesn''t want to eat their peas can actually call them selves supporters.

I''m far from impressed with the Adams appointment, I had expected he wasn''t even going to be seriously considered after the first week passed. What happened in the last five games has no real baring on what will happen next season so now we''ll just have to hope the right players go and the right players stay, couple more additions and we can be competitive next season.

Also what confuses me the most is why so many are so desperate to get back to the PL. Its crap for teams like us, unless you are willing to give the cup a go like Swansea, Hull, Wigan, Brum. Whats the point of having 5/6 really good games, a handful of okay games and then 20 rubbish games and just staying up? I''d take a cup final and a place in Europe and relegation over last season or this season if we''d beaten WBA and stayed up. The Lambert season wasn''t even that wonderful, it was a spectacle because we''d been out of the league for 4/5 seasons. But there were still too many dud games. And yes you can get rubbish in the Championship, but I don''t remember being this (and i''m not sure what word to use so i''ll go with...) bored even under Roeder/Gunn in the relegation season. And we had a team full of rubbish loan players!

You were doing so well Ginge.

The Prem was only dull because Hughton made it dull. Lambert''s season was not just exciting because of being back but mainly because of the way in which we were willing to try and get in teams'' faces and get on the front foot. Hughton tried to turn us into a results machine but the parts weren''t well oiled.

I appreciate your attempt to look at the pros but to suggest that the Prem is s*** for clubs like us is a very, very odd statement indeed. I wonder if you were wishing we were in the Championship when we beat Spurs at White Hart Lane, drawing with Liverpool and Chelsea away, beating United, beating Arsenal, drawing with Man City at home, the pulsating 3-3 at the Emirates, putting four past Newcastle, 4-3 at the Liberty...i could go on.

You must have been bored out of your mind.

As others have said here there is no point in being in the Prem playing dull football. I''d rather be entertaining and top six in the Champs interspersed with a few attacking forays into the Prem. OTBC

[quote user="im spartacus"]i think we are going to be fine and a lot of you fannies on here are going to be embarrassed by these ridiculous reactions OTBC[/quote]They won''t be hereYou may have noticed that virtually every ''screaming kid having a tantrum'' last night were names that have not been seen for a fair number months (and years).I exect they will pop up again when some transfer seemingly goes wrong, or we sell a player. An occupational hazard, much as catching crabs was when as a young lad I worked in a holiday camp - and just as irritating as well.

[quote user="Herman "]So little old Norwich, it really is.[/quote]

Not really as I believe we wasted our chance this season and would have survived with attacking football. Too many Prem teams show too much respect for the big teams. We must show no respect and try to win every game. Some we will win, some we will lose but it will be entertaining !!

The only little old Norwich thing is Norwich fans going on about being little old Norwich. Its just pointless self pity.