Sign in to follow this  
yellowdamien

Why do binners feel the need to pretend to be NCFC fans?

You talk out of your arse son , just because i say what i think about Dementia Delia and her Board does not make you a binner , i am gutted tonight where as every binner is laughing his fucking head off but you are probably to thick to understand why .

probably better than pretending to be ''cockneys''and I''m sure CanaryDumb can give us some background to his City supportgames attended, where he sits etc

he''s got over 1000 posts. Perhaps its just because he doesn''t think Adams is a good choice and you think it will all be rosy?

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Been a City supporter for over forty years and ashamed of c unts like you to be honest . [/quote]So where did you watch the games all those forty years ago - and there is no need for that lind of language, even for someone like you with clearly a limited grasp of the English language

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Been a City supporter for over forty years and ashamed of c unts like you to be honest . [/quote]So where did you watch the games all those forty years ago - and there is no need for that lind of language, even for someone like you with clearly a limited grasp of the English language

[/quote]cooo - eee master CanaryDumbare you there ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Been a City supporter for over forty years and ashamed of c unts like you to be honest . [/quote]So where did you watch the games all those forty years ago - and there is no need for that lind of language, even for someone like you with clearly a limited grasp of the English language

[/quote]cooo - eee master CanaryDumbare you there ?

[/quote]

where''s he gone ........ and why ?

"CanaryOne, CanaryOne, are you receiving me CanaryOne,hello, testing, testing ........one, two, three............... "

"a City supporter for over forty years..."

so few of us left, so it would be wonderful to hear a few of your memories(when we had 3 roofs will do)

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Been a City supporter for over forty years and ashamed of c unts like you to be honest .
[/quote]

So where did you watch the games all those forty years ago - and there is no need for that lind of language, even for someone like you with clearly a limited grasp of the English language

[/quote]

cooo - eee master CanaryDumb

are you there ?

[/quote]

where''s he gone ........ and why ?

[/quote]

He most probably had some free time last night City1st, his mum, sisters, wife and daughters had punters, he is now busy finding more [:D]