Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Living la vids loca

[quote user="can u sit down please"]"Oh, she bangs!"[/quote]Ricky Martin for those that can''t be arsed with crypticity

This forum will be a right barrel of laughs if that is announced.

Ricky seems like a great fit.

Everyone was delighted with the way the youth team has been developing. Well RIcky Martin and Neil Adams were the ones responsible.

Deserve promotions to the first team. And all the ''big name'' DoF or whatever seem to be failures. We already know Ricky and Neil can work together, and they know the club, know football its natural progression for them and us.

Well if we are going for the natural progression angle you are right Ginger.

I''m not sure if your post is a wind up and if it is I have fallen for it.

Ricky has done a great job and I think would be a quality candidate.

[quote user="Herman "]This forum will be a right barrel of laughs if that is announced.[/quote]Journo: "What do they do at Colney Neyul?"NA: "Well, Ricky makes them take their clothes off and go dancing in the rain..."

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]This forum will be a right barrel of laughs if that is announced.[/quote]Journo: "What do they do at Colney Neyul?"NA: "Well, Ricky makes them take their clothes off and go dancing in the rain..."

[/quote]You used that joke earlier on in the week. Get out! [;)]

[quote user="Jenkins"]Well if we are going for the natural progression angle you are right Ginger.

I''m not sure if your post is a wind up and if it is I have fallen for it.

Ricky has done a great job and I think would be a quality candidate.[/quote]

Definitely not a wind up.

Whilst i''m not overjoyed with Adams appointment I am more than happy to give him a chance as I don''t think its fair to judge him on his 5 games in the PL. And since he''s managed to get the managers job its only fair Ricky Martin is at least in the frame for this one.

I obviously don''t know all the ins and outs of his current job, but whatever he''s doing has worked very well and if he can bring that same results to the first team we''ll be very very happy.