Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Delia... You are a liar!

[quote user="alartz"]You said

Hughton couldn''t be sacked in January because there was no one to replace him.

You then sack him replace with a caretaker which was always the way to go then give him it on a full time basis

So u couldof sacked hughton in January on this basis

You let the club go down under hughton

You and the board are liars and should be sacked yourselves

Tossers![/quote]

What an awful thing to say, some posters really are rude and offensive in the extreme. It must be an alternate reality they are living in.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="ref89"]Absolute rubbish.You have to prove that you have suffered damages in financial or reputational terms.It would never make court.[/quote]
Calling someone a liar doesn''t damage their reputation? 
[/quote]It''s certainly defamation.

Unless I''m mistaken we were a PL team in January, we no longer are.

The circumstances have changed, that cannot be ignored, Neil Adams may not have been the right man or indeed a credible candidate for the full time position in the PL, however the board have decided he is the right man for the Championship.

You can''t ignore the fact that we were a PL club in a precarious position in Jan, I don''t think she lied personally as the circumstances are very different.

But whatever carry on with your agenda...

In my view the problem in January was that so many blindly still thought Hughton was up to the job so there was not enough pressure on the board. I gave up on Hughton well before January but was getting abuse and bullying for my stance so left the BB to avoid the unpleasantness. Such a shame that so many were ''blind'' for so long and could not smell the coffee until far too late.

[quote user="paul moy"]In my view the problem in January was that so many blindly still thought Hughton was up to the job so there was not enough pressure on the board. I gave up on Hughton well before January but was getting abuse and bullying for my stance so left the BB to avoid the unpleasantness. Such a shame that so many were ''blind'' for so long and could not smell the coffee until far too late.[/quote]Welcome back Paul, wondered where you had gone!

I see reference to having an ''agenda'' above.

This it would appear equates to having an opinion that doesn''t have you down on all fours and begging for further abuse from the reinvented Board of Directors?

Unless I missed something Neil Adams was fully available in January, he was also fully available in April and ''stone the fucking crows'' he was also fully available in May.

At the very least the current ''line'' being trotted out is a half truth or as may be the case, agendas notwithstanding, a fucking great big stinking porkie.

Thinking about it, their pan-European search for a manager must have been facilitated by the same lot that were on a worldwide search for a new investor and just about as successful.

It''s more of a dolly''s house than a trainset. And it''s got a state of the art dolly''s kitchen to boot.

But to be fair when on Radio Norfolk earlier this week it was McNally who was championing  Adams credentials. Delia was more reserved only mentioning his lack of experience.

There is a difference between now and January. A big difference. We are now not in the PL.