Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Fans need to grow a pair.

The reason the board get away with such bad decision making is our fans accept anything. We went down with a whimper with all the fans happy clapping, maybe a bit of a protest would have let the board know how pxssed the fans are and might have led to a better appointment.Maybe if the fans had been far more vocal Hughton would have gone earlier but no they just keep turning up in droves, clapping away. Ok i get City are their club, thick and thin and all that but surely there is a limit, i love my kids but if they piss me off i let them know in no uncertain terms does that make me a bad dad, i think that makes me a caring dad.Support your club and it is that your club, without you they would not be there, so have your voice. Norwich board need to feel under pressure to get it right, here they do what they want and know they will get away with it.

[quote user="ricky knight"]The reason the board get away with such bad decision making is our fans accept anything. We went down with a whimper with all the fans happy clapping, maybe a bit of a protest would have let the board know how pxssed the fans are and might have led to a better appointment.Maybe if the fans had been far more vocal Hughton would have gone earlier but no they just keep turning up in droves, clapping away. Ok i get City are their club, thick and thin and all that but surely there is a limit, i love my kids but if they piss me off i let them know in no uncertain terms does that make me a bad dad, i think that makes me a caring dad.Support your club and it is that your club, without you they would not be there, so have your voice. Norwich board need to feel under pressure to get it right, here they do what they want and know they will get away with it.[/quote]

Spot on Ricky, the happy clappers have taken over this board and just don''t realise they are doing more harm to the club by backing it in everything it does.

They also say we will support the club whatever league they are in, in other words they just turn up for a clap and don''t care if we win or not.

Lovely old job.

Let''s have a protest. Who''s going to organise it? Shall we get some petitions going?

Who is it that we want out? Delia? McNally? Adams? All of the above?

I thought it was remarkable when people wanted Hughton out after one game in charge, he went on to deliver the 6th highest finish in our 110 year history and this was deemed failure. Now we want the new manager out before we''ve even kicked a ball of the new season!!!!

Best fans in the world my foot. The moaners spent the whole of last season undermining the team with their negativity, they got their pound of flesh when Hughton was sacked and now, surprise, surprise, they''re still not happy!!! Always want somebody "out" - maybe if we gave Neil and the board the benefit of the doubt and got behind them for a few games we might all be pleasantly surprised?

I bloody hope so because I''m not sure I can put up with another two years of "the writing has been on the wall since *insert date of choice*" and impossible to prove right/wrong arguments in the pubs and on social media.

It could be an unmitigated disaster, it could be the first step in building a footballing legacy of promotion from within where we develop the best in playing and managerial talent. It will probably be somewhere in between the two.

Bitching about it before we''ve kicked a ball isn''t going to change anything or help the club achieve our common goals.

i manage on a saturday now so dont go much, the couple of time i have been, its not the Carrow Road i remember, all sitting eating picnics, in a library, telling me we are only a small club we short be happy with our lot, if the crap the team were playing did not put me off, City supporters of 2014 certainly did happy clapping sheep, praising cant do no wrong Queen Delia and her useless cronies. Oneday you never know the club might show a bit of guts and ambition.

All of the above would do just fine , Robert Chase was hounded out and he was 100 times the owner Delia Smith is , sooner she goes in whatever way possible the better .Ipswich B1tch  .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]All of the above would do just fine , Robert Chase was hounded out and he was 100 times the owner Delia Smith is , sooner she goes in whatever way possible the better .Ipswich B1tch  .[/quote]

Despite all your shreiks and foul language you still haven''t told us

about where you stood/sat 40 years ago at Carrow Road (your words)So come along, it''s not like you to be shy or lost for words

[quote user="ricky knight"]i manage on a saturday now so dont go much, the couple of time i have been, its not the Carrow Road i remember, all sitting eating picnics, in a library, telling me we are only a small club we short be happy with our lot, if the crap the team were playing did not put me off, City supporters of 2014 certainly did happy clapping sheep, praising cant do no wrong Queen Delia and her useless cronies. Oneday you never know the club might show a bit of guts and ambition.[/quote]

Arsenal fan. One trophy in 9 years despite spending crazy sums of money and Wenger is still in charge.

The Happiest of all Happy Clappers, your lot.

mate its not the point of kicking everyone out, its putting them under a bit of pressure to let them know the fans are part of this club there have been many mistakes, even when we went down to league one they got any easy ride, peaceful protests, petitions, why not, we did it to Arthur South years ago he had to come round,Chase was ousted, its not treason or a crime to put pressure on a board to listen to their fans,

[quote user="I wish you were a Mouse"][quote user="ricky knight"]i manage on a saturday now so dont go much, the couple of time i have been, its not the Carrow Road i remember, all sitting eating picnics, in a library, telling me we are only a small club we short be happy with our lot, if the crap the team were playing did not put me off, City supporters of 2014 certainly did happy clapping sheep, praising cant do no wrong Queen Delia and her useless cronies. Oneday you never know the club might show a bit of guts and ambition.[/quote]

Arsenal fan. One trophy in 9 years despite spending crazy sums of money and Wenger is still in charge.

The Happiest of all Happy Clappers, your lot.[/quote]

YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="ricky knight"]mate its not the point of kicking everyone out, its putting them under a bit of pressure to let them know the fans are part of this club there have been many mistakes, even when we went down to league one they got any easy ride, peaceful protests, petitions, why not, we did it to Arthur South years ago he had to come round,Chase was ousted, its not treason or a crime to put pressure on a board to listen to their fans,[/quote]Lol Ricky, you do make me smile......"we did it to Arthur South years ago he had to come round,Chase was ousted"And the result of all that.......YOU GOT DELIA. [:D]

Answered the Arsenal thing so many times it it joke. But if you must compare, Wenger and the Arsenal board were under great pressure this season and in answer they took the FA Cup seriously for once in many years and produced the goods, without the pressure Wenger would have gone his normal route so pressure can get results, thats my point, City are under no pressure, oh we are in prem if will finish above relegation zone thats fine, by club and fans,you have to set goals higher if we are to ever go to the next level. if you set t6he goal to survive only it has to go belly up sooner or later.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]All of the above would do just fine , Robert Chase was hounded out and he was 100 times the owner Delia Smith is , sooner she goes in whatever way possible the better .Ipswich B1tch  .[/quote]

about where you stood/sat 40 years ago at Carrow Road (your words)So come along, it''s not like you to be shy or lost for words

[/quote]

coo -eeeewhere are you ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricky knight"]mate its not the point of kicking everyone out, its putting them under a bit of pressure to let them know the fans are part of this club there have been many mistakes, even when we went down to league one they got any easy ride, peaceful protests, petitions, why not, we did it to Arthur South years ago he had to come round,Chase was ousted, its not treason or a crime to put pressure on a board to listen to their fans,[/quote]Lol Ricky, you do make me smile......"we did it to Arthur South years ago he had to come round,Chase was ousted"And the result of all that.......YOU GOT DELIA. [:D][/quote]

and modern fans with no backbone to go with her, terrific.

[quote user="I wish you were a Mouse"]Arsenal fan, go and protest at the Emirates.[/quote]

you must be very young or a muppet or you would know i am very much a City fan, probably been to more games than you have had hot dinners, now go back to school next lesson must be do.

Organise a protest/meeting then Ricky. You''re quite well known in the area so I imagine it wouldn''t be too tricky for you to setup.

[quote user="I.S."]Organise a protest/meeting then Ricky. You''re quite well known in the area so I imagine it wouldn''t be too tricky for you to setup.[/quote]

Yea its quite easy i set up the Norwich action group years ago to take on Arthur Souths lot,Active against Chase but do you know bud the modern day supporter put me off more than the club itself, most of them are pompous know it all people who probably don t even know the words of On the ball city, imo them and Delia deserve each other.As you know i am in the entertainment business, which football is and sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate City never will under this regime..

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="CanaryOne"]All of the above would do just fine , Robert Chase was hounded out and he was 100 times the owner Delia Smith is , sooner she goes in whatever way possible the better .Ipswich B1tch  .[/quote]

[/quote]

coo -eeeewhere are you ?

[/quote]after ranting and raving on here since 7pm last night this angry little scrote has suddenly disappearedI wonder why ?

Ricky, I think you''re right. These days pressure is applied via social media/message boards, usually by people under an alias, so it is much easier for the club to deal with.

My personal take is that Adams needs the close season and first few games before I will form an opinion either way. That said, I would have respect for people who showed their displeasure by actual protesting.

[quote user="I.S."]Ricky, I think you''re right. These days pressure is applied via social media/message boards, usually by people under an alias, so it is much easier for the club to deal with.

My personal take is that Adams needs the close season and first few games before I will form an opinion either way. That said, I would have respect for people who showed their displeasure by actual protesting.[/quote]

thats admirable buddy, respect that, its the pompous, twxts on here who think they are better than everyone else and have sole right to be a City fan because they are happy with their lot, when things are showing, many City fans are upset at Adams being given the job, they cant all be binners or Arsenal fans, can they.

They can''t all be binners or Arsenal fans, can they?

Nope. But you are.

Organise your little protest, make sure you wear your Arsenal shirt. I''ll be interested to see how much interest you can drum up, will you need St Andrew''s Hall or a telephone box?

[quote user="I wish you were a Mouse"]They can''t all be binners or Arsenal fans, can they?

Nope. But you are.

Organise your little protest, make sure you wear your Arsenal shirt. I''ll be interested to see how much interest you can drum up, will you need St Andrew''s Hall or a telephone box?[/quote]

I think you might need to go back to that Torquay bedroom if you carry on talking to Ricky like that!

Totally agree. We are far too nice and the clowns running our club take advantage of us. They treat us like idiots feeding us moronic PR tit bits. There''s been no explanation of the thought process behind this unambitious appointment and what we want to achieve as a club. Norwich fans will take it on the chin and turn up every week waving those hideous clackers because McNally tells us to. I would love to see people on the streets but it ain''t gonna happen.

[quote user="I wish you were a Mouse"]They can''t all be binners or Arsenal fans, can they?

Nope. But you are.

Organise your little protest, make sure you wear your Arsenal shirt. I''ll be interested to see how much interest you can drum up, will you need St Andrew''s Hall or a telephone box?[/quote]

you really do talk out your back passage mate mind you its the right place because you really are full of shxte.

With the greatest respect,  fans do not have a better knowledge of running a football club.  No fan - unless they have been involved running a multi- million pound organisation can have any idea of the responsibilty and difficulties surrounding the running of a club.   Shouting, protesting, etc etc does no good.  I started a post before the Man City game asking that the fans stay behind the club - because I knew that if that match went badly wrong - the scenario that would have happened at the WestBrom game would have happened there.   Fair enough, if it had, Hughton would have probably gone there and then - but would that have been right?     Would Adams, if  appointed then have got any better out of the players over the last ten or so games?  We don''t know.  It certainly didn''t work over five games. 

Fans are part of the club - and they have to stand up and be counted - not in the way of protesting and shouting - that only leads to mayhem, panicked decisions and bad feeling.   No they need to stand up and be counted in supporting what the club is trying to do.   Understanding the situation of a new manager is part of that.

There needs to be an element of trust involved.  We have been in the top division four out of the last ten years.  Is that not something to be proud of - and something we can try and emulate again?   I would like the fans to grow a pair - a pair that means they will support well meaning and successful  owners in probably the most difficult job in the world - running a football club.